Knowledge Base Tool

fafaba
Participant

What ben edited or not / roadmap of new feature

SOLVE

Hi, 

My question will be simple and my title resume it : 

What can be edited / changed into the knowledge base of hubspot. My company is starting to use and i'm in charge of it so i'd like to know if there is possibility to edit the home page something like that ? 

I feel it's not possible but just in case i'm asking. 

Also there is a roadmap with the coming features ? 

Thanks, 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fafaba. Yes, you can customize the template of your company's Knowledge Base to a degree, depending on your development knowledge. Here's what it looks like when you have it up and running and you're adding articles: 

danmoyle_0-1633530490529.png

When you click "Customize template," you'll go into the HubSpot design tools. Once there, you can make changes, including changing your template.

danmoyle_1-1633530611962.png

As for a roadmap of features, I would visit this resource on HubSpot's website and also attend INBOUND next week (and every year) to keep up on what's coming. Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fafaba ,

You can set up the HubSpot KB accoding to your requiremnets. You can choose the templates, you can choose the home colour for your KB, define the categories, size of pics. Check this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/knowledge-base/customize-your-knowledge-base-appearance

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @fafaba. Yes, you can customize the template of your company's Knowledge Base to a degree, depending on your development knowledge. Here's what it looks like when you have it up and running and you're adding articles: 

danmoyle_0-1633530490529.png

When you click "Customize template," you'll go into the HubSpot design tools. Once there, you can make changes, including changing your template.

danmoyle_1-1633530611962.png

As for a roadmap of features, I would visit this resource on HubSpot's website and also attend INBOUND next week (and every year) to keep up on what's coming. Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/