Knowledge Base Tool

EMendez2

Contacts directly to a list

SOLVE

Hello, 

I have two doubts...;

How can I make it so that every time someone registers for my event, they go directly to a specific list and not just to all my contacts?

In the same way, how can I do so that each person who registers, gets on the list with a specific business (whether they are interested or not).

Thank you in advance 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EMendez2,

This can be achieved with active contact lists: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/create-active-or-static-lists

If you have a registration form for your event, in your active contact based list, you would click Add filter > Form submissions and select the form.

If you want to filter them by any question you asked on the form, you would click Add filter > Contact properties and select the field corresponding to the question.

An active list will auto-populate with contacts that meet its criteria at any given time.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EMendez2,

This can be achieved with active contact lists: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/create-active-or-static-lists

If you have a registration form for your event, in your active contact based list, you would click Add filter > Form submissions and select the form.

If you want to filter them by any question you asked on the form, you would click Add filter > Contact properties and select the field corresponding to the question.

An active list will auto-populate with contacts that meet its criteria at any given time.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

EMendez2

SOLVE

Hello, 

Thank you so much for your answer, it was really helpful! Nevertheless, I'm still trying to manage another problem, regarding sending an email to a whole list, and there seems to be a problem... Is there any possability that you could help through a short zoom meeting?