Inbound Sales

KyleJepson
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Inbound Sales Study Group Guidelines

The Inbound Sales Study Group is a public Community group made up of HubSpot users, partners, and employees.

It serves as your go-to destination for content marketing discussions, events, and networking. In this community, members can learn from each other and build their influence within the HubSpot network.

With that in mind, HubSpot has created a few key guidelines to ensure the community is valuable to you and serves as a platform where we can all grow better together.

Be respectful. We all want to share positive experiences in the community, so please be polite and considerate in your interactions with other members. Respect the time and attention it takes to post well-thought-out questions and answers. All opinions are welcome, but personal insults and harassment have no place in the community. 

Keep it relevant.  This space is designed to provide a place for HubSpot to discussion marketing strategies and best practices. If you're looking of assistance on issues you may be experiencing with your HubSpot account, please post those questions in the Academy Support forum.

Share the love. Make the study group a richer place by sharing your expertise. You may have just the right answer that somebody else is looking for, so delight them by adding your insight to the conversation.

Be responsible. You’re solely responsible for your interactions with other community users. Please use good judgment when posting and/or interacting with others. Do not post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret, or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you’re a party.

Protect everyone’s privacy. Don’t share anything about yourself, your business, or that of any other community member that you/they would not want to be publicly available. Do not post personal information that you receive in one-to-one communications and private messages without the other party’s consent.

Keep in mind, this group is full of user-generated content. You’ll find plenty of good advice, instruction, and insight here, but remember that you and your company’s situation, configuration, or implementation may vary from that of other community members. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the internet.

By engaging and contributing to this study group, you agree to follow these rules as well as the full HubSpot Community Terms of Use. For more information on the HubSpot Community Terms of Use, head over to legal.hubspot.com/community-tou.

47 Replies 47
ABELLAT

Hello, i am Amine from Morocco, i appreciate to be one of you on that network. I m happy to take a road and to support each others to grow. 

Let s connect

AKULKARNI8
Participant

I 100% agree to be bound by the guidelines of Study Group.

Regards,

Arvind Kulkarni

0 Upvotes
FHaas01
Participant

Hi, My name is Felicia Haas and my role at Protagonist Consulting is Customer Success Manager. I am looking forward to learning and applying the concepts that HubSpot offers for our business.

0 Upvotes
LUMWALI

Hello!

Good morning! I am so excited to learn more about HubSpot!

0 Upvotes
Mcniyas2003

Hi everyone,

I'm mcniyas,I look forward to learning from hubspot

0 Upvotes
DKothapalli

Hi Everyone! I hope you are doing well. I am excited to learn new tactics from hubspot.

0 Upvotes
PG21

Hi everyone, looking forward to learn new sales tactics from hubspot.

0 Upvotes
Ujan13
Participant

Hi everyone, looking forward to learn new sales tactics from hubspot.

0 Upvotes
Jorge523
Participant

Hola creo y estoy convencido que lograre aprender bien de las publicaciones de la comunidad.

0 Upvotes
JunkoArai
Participant

Hi everyone,

I'm Junko. I look forward to learning from hubspot

KVivian3

Hi everyone my name is kosarachi vivian, I looks forward to learn from hubspots

Fayvee

Hi everyone,

I'm Favour. I look forward to learning from hubspot

MJ214

I'm doing this as a part of course in University of Vaasa

MSweet13
Participant

Good Morning all, 

I am learning Hubspot for my company and industry, selling cans. I'm looking forward to this learning process. 

VBecerra

Good morning! I am excited to learn more about HubSpot!

PriyankaAwasthi

Hi Everyone, I have joined  to get a certificate from hubspot sales software

0 Upvotes
Chris_Arocha
Participant

Hey there! I am Christian,  I'm a Sales Manager and want to expand my knowledge to help my team grow! thank u for share you experience and knowledge team! 

sshafiee

I am Shafi'i real estate consultants, I am happy to be here

JWMOON
Participant

Lovely to meet you, everyone. I'm a new member !

0 Upvotes
MGarcia05
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Hey everyone ! Im Miriam and I'm a new member  !