INBOUND 2021

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introducing your INBOUND 2021 Correspondents

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 9.09.04 AM.png

INBOUND - it's a highlight of the year for many. The anticipation of hearing from your favorite speakers, the joy of breaking out your fresh notebook (or pulling up a fresh doc on your computer), and getting to network with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts. 

With all the options and excitement, though, it can be daunting to keep up with everything happening at INBOUND. 

Thankfully we have a crew of INBOUND experts and HubSpot enthusiasts ready to help you navigate finding all of the important information around INBOUND. 

Introducing your 2021 INBOUND Correspondents!

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 9.13.25 AM.png

@Lucila-Andimol // @MuseDebbie  // @DBellamy // @JenBergren 

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 12.56.28 PM.png

@Bruno_Teixeira // @DamianThompson // @ctwtn // @JWall 

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 9.13.53 AM.png

@milcapeguero // @TeodoraPirciu // @Teun 

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 9.13.45 AM.png

@AdamLPW // @rlopez // @danmoyle // @Brenner 

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 9.13.36 AM.png

@piersg // @ChristinaKay // @vincenzolandino 

Connect with your correspondents on Linkedin and Twitter to stay in the know during INBOUND.

Without further ado, let's get to know who will be helping us all navigate the INBOUND world!

Start following all of your correspondents today and start prepping for INBOUND 2021

13 Replies 13
vincenzolandino

Love INBOUND! One of my favorite events of the year, every year

MDuarte1

En la empresa donde laboro las reedes sociales mas importantes son Facebook  y Linkedin ya que es una empresa B2B 

Brenner
Key Advisor

Hey guys!
It's my first Inbound be a correspondent. I'm fell so happy to participete!

I'm from Brazil, and I woul like talk with you about: marketing, sales, growth and statups!

Have a nice event!!

Brenner Natal

HubSpot Consultant | Inbound Marketer

--------------------------------------------------

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, por gentileza, clique no botão: " Aceitar como solução ".
Ainda com dúvidas? Responda a minha postagem para que possamos continuar te ajudando!
Obrigado por postar na comunidade da HubSpot! .

milcapeguero
Top Contributor

I really feel so happy. This is my first INBOUND and being a correspondent is such a big honor. 

Looking forward to next week and also hoping to be part of this amazing opportunity when we can meet personally next year. 

Milca Peguero

Consultora, speaker y mentora de Inbound y HubSpot CRM

HubSpot Solution Provider

Ayudo a las empresas a crecer creando conexiones digitales auténticas con sus clientes, impulsando el éxito de sus negocios | Mentoría de Marketing Digital | Inbound Marketing | HubSpot Onboarding | Entrenamiento y Formación

address
Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
¿Necesitas ayuda con HubSpot?
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Can I say that I am very happy...nay...proud to see @piersg and @Teun  representing the HubSpot Community Developers!  Two of the brightest folx I know!  (don't let them know I said that)

Teun
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Haha! Thank you for making this community a great place for everyone!

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

MuseDebbie
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Congratulations to all the Inbound Correspondents👏‼️

Thank You @ThatChristinaG and HubSpot Team for trusting us with this super opportunity to help🙌

Looking forward to growing better together🏆 #GrOwTeamGrOw

PS: is it just me or can't seem to find the orange heart emojis 🤔?

AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Hi all - proud to be a correspondent for Inbound this year.  I've been using HubSpot for about 3 years now and this will be my first Inbound!

Looking forward to learning new stuff and being inspired 🤓 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
TeodoraPirciu
Contributor | Gold Partner
Contributor | Gold Partner

I can't wait for this to happen. It's a dream come true.  
I have a brand new notebook for the event and a ton of colored pens to take many, many notes. 
It's the first INBOUND for me, too. 

Keep it simple!
JenBergren
Guide

Thanks so much for including me as a correspondent! I am very excited for Inbound and to help spread the word of everything I learn there!

I found Hubspot at a previous agency that used it for one client's marketing, which led me to attend the local HUG group run by the awesome person who eventually became my boss, @RemotishAgency ! I moved to her agency (my current agency) which manages clients' RevOps and WebOps inside of Hubspot. We're all HubSpot, all the time, very technical work. I was on the client-facing side for 2 years and now I am in Operations, using HubSpot for our internal agency needs.

This is my third Inbound. Last year I was looking forward to my first in-person Inbound and first trip to Boston, and we had our travel plans booked, then we all know what happened in 2020! 

I am looking forward to the increased amount of RevOps content at this year's conference, as well as the partner networking and keynote speakers.

Thanks,

Jen Bergren

Sr. Operations Manager

Remotish-- A HubSpot RevOps and WebOps Agency

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
ChristinaKay
Top Contributor

So excited for this!!!! 

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

I've attended every INBOUND but 1 (but was at the pre-INBOUND event in 2011) and still get excited every. single. year. !!!! It's a privilege to spread the word as a correspondent this year. I'm looking forward to being a part of it all this year. Cheers! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
ctwtn
Contributor

This is actually my first INBOUND so it's a true honor to be a correspondent!