Humans of HubSpot

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Stjepan Grcic

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Stjepan Grcic, you may know him as @StjepanGrcic in the Community. He is part of our Community Champions program.

Klek - Stjepan Grcic.png

Stjepan shared how he started using HubSpot and what he does for work. Discover what he does in his free time and with whom he would like to have dinner.

Tell us about yourself

Hi! I live and work from Croatia. I'm a proud dad of a two and half year old Vito. I enjoy craft beer, speciality coffee and spending time with my family.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I have started to use HubSpot 6 years ago. I wanted to learn new things and somehow landed on a blog post about HubSpot. Now I'm a HubSpot community champion and love to help as much to new users.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

Digital Reach takes businesses to the next level by combining the expertise of a large agency with the high-touch sensibilities of a boutique consultancy. My role is HubSpot team lead.

What do you do for fun outside of work?

My hobbies are a die hard Seattle Seahawks fan, playing Xbox and always learning new things. I have a twin brother and a older brother that are coding gurus so I would like to add that skill.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

I would like to have a dinner with Kobe Bryant. His work ethic and dedication motivated me to do more every day.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @StjepanGrcic

What's the latest thing you've learned? 🙂 

Do you want to keep in touch with Stjepan? Connect with him on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
4 Replies 4
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Interesting stuff @StjepanGrcic, thank you for sharing! 🙂

Croatia is one of my favourite travel destinations, such stunning landscapes! 😍

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

StjepanGrcic
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @MiaSrebrnjak 

If you need tips or assistance while traveling in Croatia please don't hesitate to reach me. Happy to help! 

Cheers!

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

So great to learn more about you @StjepanGrcic! How is the craft beer scene in Croatia? Is it local beer or do you all import? Very curious about this, as I'm a big fan of good beer. May need to make a trip! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
StjepanGrcic

Hi @danmoyle 

You would love the local craft brewery scene here its growing and we can some pretty cool ones. I can recommend the biggest ones Garden Brewery , Medvedgrad

but we also have others that are excellent. 

Let me know if you are visiting it would be great to connect in person.

Cheers!