Humans of HubSpot

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Hannah Munoz

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Hannah Munoz, you may know her as @hannahgrose in the Community. 

147173906_10215215112370332_5739416728925053476_n - Hannah Munoz.jpg
Hannah shared how she started using HubSpot and what she does for work. Discover what she does in her free time and with whom she would like to have dinner.

Tell us about yourself
I'm a bubbly, happy-go-lucky, extroverted red-head that takes every opportunity as one for learning and growth. I graduated from James Madison University in 2019 (GO DUKES!) with a Bachelors in Marketing. In July my husband and I will be welcoming our first child, so parenthood is a new skill right around the corner. I'm a big fan of binge-watching TV shows (right now it's The Circle and Burn Notice), hanging out with my husband and cat, Wrecker, and being one with nature. In my spare time I dabble in photography, specifically capturing portraits. I love to show the candid side of people, so nothing like what we had to take for school pictures. Currently I work from home in the giant state of Texas as my husband is stationed at Fort Hood and have come to know that flexibility and the unknown are big parts of life, especially when you're in the military. 

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?
I was introduced to HubSpot in college from one of my professors. As part of her class, we had to take a few HubSpot certifications. So I knew very minimal information around HubSpot. It wasn't until the position I am in now that I got to really dive into the platform and know the ins and outs of its capabilities.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position. 
I am the Community Manager for Imagine Business Development, a business process consulting agency. A little on our company, we're continuing to grow our employees and our client base. We work with a lot of HubSpot Onboardings and Implementations and help our clients flesh out and better enable their business process to drive their results. I specifically work very little with clients as my focus is mainly to work on Imagine's marketing both internally and externally. I'm responsible for not only expanding the Imagine platform, but bringing our culture to the forefront of our site/content. Beyond that I am in charge of our resource center, The Sales Genius Network, run our social accounts, and am the podcast producer for The RevOps Show. When I do work with clients, it's helping them with their marketing assets and/or helping to train them on the Marketing Hub.

What do you do for fun outside of work?
I dabble with photography. I enjoy capturing people more than I do anything else. I also really enjoy art in general, painting, calligraphy, sketching, etc. Anything that I can do to be creative seems to have become a hobby of mine.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why? 
Family is everything to me, so I'd want to have dinner with my late Grandmother who recently passed this year. She lived to be 98 and had great spirits her whole life despite all the hardships she faced, and I'd want to sit down and ask her how she did it all. She was the wisest woman I know and always seemed to have this calm around her no matter the circumstance. The way she led her life is the way I'd like to lead mine and I have her to thank for a lot of my progress in life. I'd want to question her on everything and thank her for all she did for me.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @hannahgrose! What do you like most about being a Community Manager? 🙂 
Do you want to keep in touch with Hannah? Connect with her on LinkedIn 
Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
7 Replies 7
ericajfinley
Community Manager
Community Manager

What a lovely Q&A, @hannahgrose! It's such a pleasure to have you in our community.

I think my favorite part about community management is helping people feel seen and heard. 🧡

hannahgrose
Contributor | Elite Partner

Thank you so much!

Yes! That's so important!

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing @hannahgrose! Wearing many hats and staying busy is (in my opinion) a perk of being in the community manager field and it sounds like you agree! Very well put in regards to getting to show the human side of your work. We're so glad to have you in our community 😄

hannahgrose

Thank you so much! I have always had a passion for helping people and making a difference in their lives/jobs and my position allows me to do just that. I'm so glad to be part of the community!

hannahgrose

Thank you so much for featuring me this week! It is an honor!

The thing I like most about being a Community Manager is that I get to show the human side of what we do and bring that to life. It's definitely easier said than done and we're still learning what that looks like, but I have always been about making a difference in people's lives, so trying to bring realness and relatedness to what we do is a joy for me. I also find that I get to do something different everyday which makes the position exciting and fresh. 😊

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

An amazing, smart, kind and compassionate human right here! @hannahgrose is fantastic! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
hannahgrose

Awh my heart! Thanks so much @danmoyle for the kind words!