Humans of HubSpot

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Humans of HubSpot: Anton Bujanowski

Hey Community, 

This week we want to spotlight Anton Bujanowski, you may know him as @Anton in the Community. He is part of our Community Champions program.

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 9.32.44 AM.png

Anton shared how he started using HubSpot and what he does for work. Discover what he does in his free time and with whom he would like to have dinner.

Tell us about yourself

Hey folks - as you might have guessed - I'm Anton. I'm living in Germany. I've studied communitcation design and build my very first website at the age of 14 - it was a "gif'ed" up table mess - but a website. Since then I'm investing a lot of time in growing and learning many different design and web-related stuff. Started with Gimp in a very young age, moved to Photoshop, had the urge to see my designs "live -> learned HTML&CSS...

Recently I've started learning React.js(kinda late to jump on that hype-train but later rather than never), Vue.js and Svelte.js. Also I'm trying to be quite active in the Community (you'll find me mostly active in the developer area) to give something back since the Community helped me to get a better understanding in "how get started as a HubSpot developer" as I was just starting a few years ago.

How did you start using HubSpot? Was it in your current role, or a different role?

I've got a job at a HubSpot partner as an "allrounder". So I was designing in Photoshop/XD, developing and building pages and emails in HubSpot. At the time I've worked only Joomla and WordPress - so this was quite a challenge but the community helped me a lot with my questions. After splitting paths with the partner agency I've worked for a "WordPress" Design agency but this didn't felt right after such an intense HubSpot experience. So I've kept "digging deeper" and getting really "under the hood" in terms of development in my sparetime and started answering questions in the Community. After a while I got a job HubSpot developer job opportunity. Fast forward - I'm working for Thought Leader Systems as the Head of "Web&Creative" for almost 3 years now.

Tell us a little bit about your company and your position.

Thought Leader Systems (short: TLS - like the safety protocol 😄 ) is a consulting company, "agency" and HubSpot diamond partner based in Frankfurt/Germany. My job as the "Head of Web&Creative" is very diverse since it's not just "designing" and "developing" but working with clients to clarify their needs, working and communicating with other departments like our internal marketing and/or content team to provide the best possible solution for the client, building plans, creating quotes with other departments and teaching my team and colleagues about web-/HubSpot development and design-stuff and so on. Btw - Oezcan (@Oezcan) (awesome guy and also a Community Champ) is one of my team members 🎉

What do you do for fun outside of work?

Nothing to special I would say. Hanging out with friends, listening to music(from 90s/00s HipHop, electronic music to almost all kinds of Metal sub genres) and developing crazy ideas for projects that I most likely will never do - but in case, I'm prepared :), designing and printing 3D stuff and playing games on my Xbox.

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world. (past or present), who would it be and why?

Oh man - great question. There are/were quite a few interesting people out there. DaVinci and Steve Jobs would have been awesome. But since this might get a bit tricky - I'd say a dinner with Dennis and of course - other Community member would be great.

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself with us @Anton🙂

It sounds like it's time to plan a dinner with our Champions, @dennisedson 😄 

Do you want to keep in touch with Anton? Connect with him on LinkedIn

Stay tuned for our next Humans of HubSpot post for next week!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
8 Replies 8
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @Anton , nice to learn a little more about you and your experience with HubSpot! Thank you for being such a helpful resource in the dev community, I've read a lot of questions that you've provided solutions for! 😎

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing @Anton!

You're truly a fount of knowledge, we're very lucky to have you! 

What do you usually print? 🙂 We also have a 3D printer at home - the biggest project until now was a 20cm Godzilla model - I still need to paint it 😁

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Anton
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Thank you @MiaSrebrnjak

many different things. Currently I'm printing a life-sized R2D2(just the top has over 60 parts) but I've designed and printed usefull things like spacers for my TV since the soundbar didn't fit below it. Here some images

Bild von iOS (5).jpg

  

cigrarettes for scalecigrarettes for scale

9788ea41-deee-418b-92b0-b389cfe3a9ab.jpg

pen holderpen holder

Anton Bujanowski Signature
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh nice, these look awesome! 👍 Excited to see how the finished R2D2 will look like 🙂

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Anton

Thank you @kvlschaefer 🎉

If you like pizza - try Papanova, enjoy a great coffee at The Holy Cross Brewing Society. Take a shopping trip at "The Zeil". The harbor is also a place you can visit. 

Anton Bujanowski Signature
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Da Vinci and Jobs have nothing on me. 😎  Let's go get that dinner and talk about the projects you will never do!  I have a feeling that I may have about as many projects as you. 🤣

Congrats, Anton!  You are definitely a human!  You are also pretty darn amazing and I am lucky to know you ❤️

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Great to get to know you @Anton

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing with us @Anton!

What are your favorite places to visit in Frankfurt? I'm going there this summer 😄 

Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !