• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
katelesniak on September 16, 2021
📣 Hello and welcome! 📣 Clearly we’re excited about introductions—but that’s because we’ve seen what’s possible when great minds focused on making an impact come together. First things first: This space just for nonprofits is new, b read more
10 upvotes
15 Replies
April 07, 2024 22:29
Discover Green light Matthew McConaughey: a candid journey into life's wisdom. https://book-website.com/green-light-matthew-mcconaughey-book-review...read more
KSenette4 on May 31, 2022
Three challenges that nonprofits overcome by using Hubspot: Reaching and attracting the right audience Retaining and engaging both potential and exisiting donors Fundraising Do these resonate with you? Check out some real world read more
4 upvotes
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 02, 2022 09:27
@KSenette4 what I love about using HubSpot for nonprofits is that so many are still using spreadsheets for contact management, and it's easy to spi...read more
Traderjoe on May 02, 2019
yes, we are interested especially for how we can use all of these business tools to help our non-profit grow. Also, we are interested in new marketing idea`s and using different types of response forms to build our mailing list and set up files for read more
Community Manager
May 07, 2019 17:26
Hi @Traderjoe , Are you a new user to HubSpot? I wanted to share some resources with you to help get you started: 1. Getting started with ...read more
rganzer on April 05, 2018
Dears, how have you been? I find myself into some deep doubt here, see I've got around 34k contact on my low engagement base, which means they don't even care to open my emails. They are not spammed or subscribed, simply, I can check they rece read more
Participant
April 06, 2018 08:45
Dear @roisinkirby Thank you for sharing all those links, I'm sure all the devices found there are gonna help us out. By now, I don't count ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.