HubSpot for Nonprofits

RGagn2

Create a membership list with expiry date

SOLVE

Hello,

I am working for a nonprofit and we are trying to set up our Hubspot. We have a list of people who are members of the organization. When I imported them, I created a membership date and closing date so that their membership would expire. Now, we use Woocommerce as our online store where people can buy or renew their membership. How do I link all of that together? When people buy a product on our store (Membership for 1 year, for example), I want the expiration date to be changed to a year later in Hubspot.

Is there a way to have an active and inactive status as well based on expiration date?

I integrated Woocommerce but it's all working separately at the moment.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RGagn2,

If you want to update contact information based on WooCommerce transactions, that would require a HubSpot Professional subscription with workflows.

To easily view your inactive/expired contacts, you could create an active list and filter for contacts whose last WooCommerce transaction date is more than one year ago.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RGagn2,

If you want to update contact information based on WooCommerce transactions, that would require a HubSpot Professional subscription with workflows.

To easily view your inactive/expired contacts, you could create an active list and filter for contacts whose last WooCommerce transaction date is more than one year ago.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.