HubSpot Ideas

kathigross

Unsend Email in the HubSpot Email Platform

We need this option! Unless we send from Gmail, we cannot "unsend" from Hubspot. Using HubSpot to send emails is a better option for me and I need a way to "unsend" from the platform. 

69 Replies
tejasoza
Member | Partner

Yes we need to be able to recall an email sent from HubSpot! It is very important for our clients. 

RoderickGill

We need the functionality to recall an email sent from HubSpot! This is very important for our clients and investors.

MBrewer

Yes, we need to be able to recall or "unsend" emails sent from Hubspot. This is an important tool for any customer support team.

LWehmeier

Definitely need this option

MBeavis

Here to, really need this feature. Just sent wrong attachment and no way of recalling email. 

MHanda

Much needed feature, please implement

Mark_JohnsonUK

I've literally just emailed someone called Paula starting Hello Paul, 😧😳... please add.

ODobier

I agree! This feature would be super great to have! I accidentally sent an email too early and would love to recall it. 😊

MDickens
Participant

Agree - just needed this feature. Please add

BStefl4
Participant

This one would be a game changer for us. My team bounces back and forth between emailing in hubspot and outlook. Bbringing email recall into hubspot would be a major variable in getting the team to use hubspot sales email more. thanks

katiebroyles
Participant

Just had an employee ask if there was a way to do this, and I couldn't find a solution, and it's embarrassing to double email a contact when we could easily just recall it if they had sent it through outlook or gmail.  When can we get this created?

Jacobdownie

I concur. It is so annoying when you realize you missed something. Gmail gives you that few seconds to change your mind.

Jacobdownie

Hopefully we can make enough noise for the Hubspot team to listen!

Jacobdownie

Whie we're at it... Can you also add the unread button that Gmail has? It's super annoying and easy to lose track of an email you've opened.

AKGroomerio

This feature is needed!

brontefrizzell

This needs to be a feature!!!

NRossa

I agree, we need to have the option to Recall an email.

Andrepp
Participant

Seria bom mesmo.

LHofmann

With Gmail you can set that an email is sent 30 seconds after you clicked on "send" to correct possible mistakes (wrong salutation etc.). Could this also be integrated into Hubspot?

CBlake7

Agree. I just asked HubSpot support if this could be done, and it's great to see so many others asking for this. I have seen this in other CRM's, where I hit "send" on an email, then there is a quick countdown that appears where I can "yank it back" if I remember something else I should have included. It would be great if this could be turned on or off for all emails on a user level, as well as configurable (maybe 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds before sending). Pleas add this and thank you for listening!