HubSpot Ideas

kathigross

Unsend Email in the HubSpot Email Platform

We need this option! Unless we send from Gmail, we cannot "unsend" from Hubspot. Using HubSpot to send emails is a better option for me and I need a way to "unsend" from the platform. 

69 Replies
DY

I totally agree! I've needed that feature on multiple occasions.

granthensel

This would be extremely helpful. Accidentally send an email? Click "unsend" to bring it back and make the changes you need before sending it. 

SEAliling

This is really helpful.  I just sent an email to a different person. 

As it is, when you send an email from a deal, the default recipient is the contact associated with it. Trying to create a new email and send it to another colleague with feedback and all, AND sent it to the associated contact instead!

Digna
Contributor

This is a needed feature in Hubspot and standard in most other emailing platforms.

Would prevent me from having to leave Hubspot just to send 1:1 emails.  

Think of how much time would be saved if you did not have to leave Hubspot just to send a personal email. 

Save so much timeSave so much time

KPater
Participant

I would like to add my voice and vote to this idea. Would definetely be a good addition.

RResendes

Yes!

To piggyback on this issue....

My error occured when the tool chose who my email was from.  

We respond either as Company A or Company B depending on which each client is affiliated.  In this case, the client is assigned to Company B and has all prior emails from Company B yet when creating an email, it seems to choose A or B at random.  It would be helpful if the auto 'from' email either HAD to be chosen manually or auto defaulted to the company it is assigned to. 

Ultimately, yes, this was my fault, but help a sista out with a recall for human error.

Momo37

I totally agree! I've needed that feature on multiple occasions.  Great suggestion!
MKoop

This would be a great addition!

JNeumann

We need the Recall an Email as well as a Back Arrow, please.  These are two very important items.

SFaber

This feature would be very helpful! 

margaret4ster

This has been on my wishlist for so long...

Even if all emails are suspended for 10 minutes as default, it would give us enough time to pull it, cancel or edit if needed and re-send. There could also be a force send option or a feature to turn off the entire default all together.

Please, please make our wish come true!

Cindylin

This is really helpful!!!!

EUnderwood

This would be extremely helpful! I would love to be able to send all my emails from HubSpot, rather than having to switch back to my Gmail, but it's just too risky without this feature!

ATeam8

Please enable this feature. This very helpful if any error was made. 

hyauwenas

Up!

MHeegard

I'm gonna hop on here and say we absolutely need this.  Sometimes you notice a gramattical erorr or forget to add an attachment.  Gmail supports this, but not HubSpot

DJadro

A vote from me too!

Ogbe

I completely agree. It would be great to have the option to "Unsend Emails" as seen in other applications 

caiodonald
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Currently, when working through the inbox featur ein HubSpot, you can respond and work with any emaisl you get from customers, but differently from general email tools you don't have a buffer time on that email send.

After you send an email on google you have a few seconds you can cancel the send in case you see some typos, or forgot to attach something or add someone to the thread.

I had my customers complaining about this specially because when multi-tasking so this feature would be amazing.

LButterfield
Participant

Yes absolutely, especially where teams are trying to come out of Outlook and use Hubspot instead. It is daft having to use the email client for some functionality and Hubspot for others.