HubSpot Ideas

shannonk922

Top Engaged Contacts List

It would be nice to be able to take the Top Engaged contacts from emails and export them or add them to a list like you can in the clicks and opens for the email. 

3 Replies
PRoussel

Good idea ! I manage a group of 450 persons and I send them a newsletter every week. I would like to know who are the more engaged and if it is possible to be able to have the detail on different subjects of this newsletter.

tomlake
Participant

Hi @shannonk922 , @PRoussel 

We also had this problem of not being able to utilize "Top Engaged" contacts from marketing emails. I wanted to introduce you to Segment Builder, a HubSpot Marketplace App that solves for this.

Segment Builder allows you to create "Segments" of top engaged contacts from individual marketing emails, Campaigns, Subscription Type, or a combination. You can specify a percentage or a threshold, and the segment will sync to HubSpot as a List, making it workable with all other parts of HubSpot.

Please do try it out for free, and I would love to hear your feedback if you have any.

Happy segmenting

Tom from Segment Builder

tom@engagement-hub.com 

A List of SegmentsA List of Segments

kropfy247
Participant

This really should be a standard feature. I also added a request to be abel to report and create lists on people who have opened a mail more than X number of times. Its never got anywhere