HubSpot Ideas

CristinaH

Sorting/Searching Web Pages and Landing Pages

We have been creating pages in Hubspot for some years now and have had to update our site/strategy periodically by cleaning up URLs, Internal Page Names, Templates, etc.. It would be very useful to be able to have all or some of the following search/sort options to facilitate cleaning/unpublishing/archiving/filing our pages:

1. Enclosing terms between quotation marks " " to include various parts of the internal page name. (e.g. searching for the beginning and ending of an internal page name but not the bit in the middle.)

2. Using a hyphen to exclude words

3. Search by template

4. Search by URL

It would also be nice to be able to sort HubDB tables alphabetically.

Thanks.

2 Replies
sarinadimaggio

I agree. I think this would be very helpful. I also think it would be useful to sort by URL. 

SParry
Participant

Searching by URL is a must. It is an absolute nightmare trying to find pages at times with the current search.

When it's a single page it's fine because if you are logged in to HubSpot and visit the page on your site you can just use the Sproket button that appears top right to find it.

But if you are wanting to find URLs based on a parent/child slug combinations then it's impossible.

Also if there are redirects setup and you are trying to find the original page to archive or delete it, then it's impossible unless you know the original title.