HubSpot Ideas

brkn

Show/Hide Properties Based On Service 'Pipeline'

This has become an issue on all records (Contacts, Deals, Tickets) but I'm stressing the want for this primarily for Service Hub / Tickets more than anything since it would be most valuable here...

The Problem:

Though we LOVE data and appreciate the ability to access ALL of it..... it can be extremely dificult to sift/navigate. It would be invaluable to have the ability to set default/visible/hidden properties based on a ticket's pipeline...

Ability to remove/hide based on pipline— allows HS users to break tickets into general topics and declutter tickets to ensure a smoother, clearer experience and flow!

Example:

If we have a pipeline for 'Onboarding' new clients, it would be AMAZING to show only properties that are pertinent/relevant to the process/workflow of "onboarding" clients and hide properties that are not needed...

If we have a pipeline 'Support' for current customers, it would be FABULOUS to have to show only properties that are pertinent/relevant to the process/workflow of "supporting" clients.

This would also be INCREDIBLE for Contacts & Deals. Depending on the Deal Pipeline or a contact type, would determine the types of properties shown/hidden by

@JonnyT wrote about this but I don't believe made it an official idea.
Discussion: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tickets-Conversations/Customize-Ticket-Properties-based-on-Pipeline...

EXTRA:

This would also be a great addition to the other idea to display 'grouped' properties in contact cards in a separated fashion (with labels) so data is not so cluttered. This would be great on Contacts, Deals & Tickets.
Idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Dedicated-Display-Area-for-Custom-Group-Properties-on...

Cheers

15 Replies
joverholt
Contributor

This level of custom display accross pipelines would useful for the sales Pipelines as well.

We have multiple pipelines as a customer works through our sales cycle.  each pipeline has its own stages different data is relevant for the deals in each pipeline.  The deal cards displayed in the board view defaults to displaying the deal name, the close date, and icons indicating the number of associated contacts.  this information is not always relevant information to the status of deal in all of our pipelines.  I would like to be able to customize which deal properpties display on the deal cards by pipeline in order present the most valuable data the teams working each Pipe line.  This thread is a bit old, and does not seem that there is a resolution or a work arround.  Being able customize the displayed properties would be valuable to us. 

Thank you 

mcostello

This is something that needs to be implemented by Hubspot ASAP please!!!

I have a secondary pipeline for my repairs department and want them to see other properties than tech support see on their tickets. 

I was a little disappointed when I figured I could not seperate the properties of the two pipelines. 

Thanks

bronte

Also being able to have different mandatory fields for ticket submissions - we have the same issue with back end ops tickets having the same mandatory fields as client requests. 

camiloaaf

I agree with @bronte. Please help with that.

FranziskaL
Participant

Hello,
we work with 2 pipelines. In each pipeline the requirements for the deal are different, so it would be nice to assign the fields to the pipeline as well.
We would also need this request urgently.

Regards and thanks in advance
Franziska

FHugi
Participant

Any update HS team?

Thanks,

Frank

MilaPolikanova

we fully support the need of having personalized properties for different pipelines.

RJD
Participant

I agree with this, personalized properties by pipeline is a needed feature. 

camb4thestorm

This 100% it would make life so much easier.

ThaisCampbell
HubSpot Employee

That's a great idea!

ATascaPetrosk

This feature is so basic... Keep waiting for it.

CBitts

This is a super basic feature that we had in our previous CRM (that we switched away from for Hubspot...). Why it's not built in yet is a mystery.

bronte
Yeah, I think it would be amazing! We have enterprise so I know you can do
it by team, but we have different ticket pipelines for different products
and we have to capture different information for them, so the left panel is
getting very long!
JohnAguilar

100% This is a feature we need immediately for Deals and the Pipelines.

DataFlikGuy1

This is needed. We should be able to set properties by pipeline. Not a complicated ask IMO!