HubSpot Ideas

Sally29

Quotes should have the option for recurring weekly payments with stripe

Currently the shortest recuring payment frequency is monthly. 

There are many businesses that process payments at weekly intervals. This would allow customers to pay via a weekly subscription. 

This would avoid the issues with having to use costly third party integrations and allow for greater flexibility. 

4 Replies
amandaulm
Contributor

We don't currently use Stripe, but we do quote and invoice on a weekly basis. I'm in the middle of trying to use the new quote customization beta tools to work around that disparity but it's looking like our sales team will end up having to manually do some math for every quote; obviously this introduces a lot of human error potential. A weekly billing option in the quote would be a lifesaver for us. 

cjmaurer1
Participant | Platinum Partner

I cannot emphasize this enough. As a solutions partner, we serve clients in a specific industry that must include weekly billing. The simple fact that quotes do not include a weekly option for "Recurring billing frequency" is enough to prevent companies from using quotes, and sometimes even buying Sales Hub to begin with. 

AnnieRECIPE
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Upvote!

JWoyner

Bringing this back to the top... not having a weekly billing option prohibits my organization from utilizing the full functionality of the Sales module (via Quotes) and may impact HubSpot renewal decisions.