HubSpot Ideas

Gui_PULT

Personalized title for Social Media post in Overviews (list and calendar)

At the moment, only the name of the channel (facebook page name, Linkedin page name) will appear, at least on the calendar view. ( you have to make a mouseover to see more of what the post is about, but then only the beginning of the post and it's sometimes not easy to remember which post it was, just based on that.)
In the listing view, it's a bit better as you can also see the post picture (if you added one) but still...

My suggestion: add a "custom name" or "internal name/title" for the posts to be displayed in both list and calendar overview  so we can put some more useful name and be able to have a better overview of which post it was.

1 Reply
MalinNovo

I totally agree! I find the overview in the social calendar very poor. Unfortunately, I can't even see when which topic is planned, only the channels. That makes planning and organizing social topics in HubSpot very difficult for us. Also, we can't see posts that we've shared directly via LinkedIn, for example, but only the posts that have been published via HubSpot.