HubSpot Ideas

Multiple Email signature

Hello, 

Can you please make it so I can switch my signatures when i email from hubspot? I need to tailor it to fit the different types of people I speak with. That would be very helpful! Thank you! 

135 Replies
LNittis

That is crucial for our work too!

MSavino
Participant

if I switch the sender email, I can't switch the signature and this is a huge problem. hope it can be fix asap

FZanasi

Really useful enhancement!!

HStudd

This enchancement would be extremely useful for my colleagues and I. A fanstastic solution!

jdog94

Absolutely needs to happen.

We have one team that responds to incoming emails across multiple companies, they need to be able to swap their signatures when responding.

jdog94

I'd suggest this limitation is a flaw.

You can set up multiple inboxes, and connect multiple emails.....but you can't have multiple signatures to suit.

SDalton4

Totally need this done! I currently have to copy/paste signatures every time which is a pain, adding a function to switch signatures would save heaps of time.

DKeay

I agree. You can connect more than one email, but then only have one option on the signature. It would be better if the number of signatures could match the number of emails you can connect.

KMiles

I agree, this would be great as an option. I currently have to copy/paste signatures each time and it is very time consuming.

davidwimi

+1

Danila

+1 We have "Welcome" signature, "Day-to-day-work" signature, "Announcement" signature and more. I hope this gets attention.

CB44

Hope this gets attention as well.  Very time consuming for our team members to work around not being able to easily switch signatures.

RBijlenga

This would be very helpfull for me! 

MHulzebosch

@hroberts Any idea when this will be on the planning? We urgently need this. Thanks. 

BFischer

We urgently need this featrue as well it's crucial for our sales organization and how we work with an external agency for email-marketing. Thank you

RyanDowson

This is a basic and relevant feature request that I know would make my life easier as I manage multiple client acounts each day. I don't understand why this ask has taken so long to be recognized when other business tools like Google Workspace, Outlook, and Apple Mail built this feature 10+ years ago. I love Hubspot with its endless features and integrations, however being able to manage email signatures should have received a higher prioity on the roadmap. It's 2022 for crying out loud. 

MHulzebosch
Totally agree.
ALewis7

1.  Being able to choose whether your email signature is attached to an email or not.

2.  More than one email signature per user.  When working for multiple organisations under the one banner, I do need to vary (or exclude) my signature depending upon whom I am communicating.

JRocchio

Je suis fortement interessé pour avoir plusieurs signatures et choisir celle que je souhaite utiliser avant d'envoyer un email (comme le propose Gmail)

RickyPatten

YES multiple signatures for emails I think are critical ... it's something that I think you can do in every other solution!