HubSpot Ideas

SarahL

Microsoft Teams Integration with Conversations

I'd really like to get a Microsoft Teams integration with messages, so we can respond to messages within Teams. Basically, I just want the Slack integration outlined in this article (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/conversations/how-do-i-integrate-slack-with-the-m...) for Microsoft Teams.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
November 18, 2022 03:28 AM

Hi All, 

I wanted to keep you updated on our latest developement with our Microsoft Teams integration. 

🎉NEW: We have recently rolled out conversations functionality in our Microsoft Teams integration. 🎉

This gives users the ability to recieve and reply to messages from Hubspot conversations inboxes directly from their Microsoft Teams channels.

Find out more in our knowledge base article

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace.

At this time, this integration includes the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 
  • ability to recieve and reply to messages from conversations inboxes in HubSpot direclty in Microsoft Teams channels. 

We plan to continue adding more features and improvements to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Thanks for all your feedback shared so far - please continue to share more feedback in this thread or via our feedback form

Thanks

Patrice

Idea Submitted
April 05, 2022 07:31 AM

Hi All 

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot is live and available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace - here is the direct link : https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/microsoft-teams-221635

• enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Regarding conversations functionality requested in this thread - this is on our roadmap. However, it will still take some time before we can deliver this. I will keep this thread updated on progress. 

Thanks for all your feedback shared so far - please continue to share more feedback in this thread or via our feedback form

Thanks

Patrice

Idea Submitted
January 21, 2022 06:36 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your continued interest in the MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot. 

We know this has taken some time, and we apologize for the delay. 

We are now opening this integration up to more customers. 

At this time, this integration will include the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

Please note that the current version of the integration does not include the messaging / conversations functionality requested in this thread, however, this is on our roadmap. 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available. 

If you are interested in using this MicroSoft Teams integration, please submit this form, and we will share this integration with you in February.    

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

Idea Submitted
November 19, 2021 10:43 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in HubSpots MicroSoft Teams integration. 

We know this has been very slow moving and we apologize for the ongoing delay in getting this integration to you. 

We have continued to run into a number of bugs and process issues that have caused significant delay on our progress working with MicroSoft to bring this integration to you. 

We are still working through some of these issues with MicroSoft, and will keep you updated on our progress here. 

Note: As mentioned in previous update on this thread, please be aware that our initial roll-out of this integration will not include the messageing / conversations feature discussed on this thread, however, this is part of our future roadmap for this integration. 

Thanks you

Patrice

In Beta
July 19, 2021 05:21 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in our MicroSoft Team's integration. 

We are working with MicroSoft to get some final approvals in place to launch our initial features (outlined in previous thread). 

We are planning to roll out the integration soon and I will update this thread when we have confirmed our launch date. 

*Note that Conversations functionality will come a little later as this is in our next stage of development. I will keep this thread updated on our progress with this. 

Thanks 

Patrice

In Planning
May 18, 2021 01:43 PM

Hi All, 

Thanks for your continued interest in our Microsoft Teams integration. 

We will soon be opening up this integration to all users with the following features: 

• Meeting link in Hubspot
  • Share Notifications from HubSpot to Teams
  • Workflow extensions (Pro/Ent only)
    • Create Teams channel in HS with trigger
    • Send notifications to Teams with trigger

We are planning to make this available within the coming weeks, as we are finalise some details before rollout.

I will update this thread as soon as our date is confirmed for this release, and share detail on how to start using this integration. 

**Please note that the conversations / messaging functionality will NOT be part of this initial release. 

However, this feature is part of our next development cycle, so we will be updating this integration with these features soon. 

I will keep you posted on our progress. 

Regards

Patrice

In Planning
December 09, 2020 12:07 PM

Hi All

I am the Product Manager for HubSpot Integrations.

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot.

The conversation and messaging features being requested on this thread are on our future roadmap for this integration.

As we work through development cycles, I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready share new features.

Thanks for your patience as we work through our development. 

Regards

Patrice

In Planning
October 16, 2020 12:24 PM

Hi There, 

I am the product manager for integrations at HubSpot. 

I am glad to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. 

Our initial release will include meeting link and notification features. In our next phase of development, we will incluce messaging. 

I will update this thread with more information soon, and keep a look out on our product blog for more updates on this. 

Thanks 

Patrice

In Planning
September 15, 2020 12:33 PM

Hi all, 

I am the Product Manger for Hubspot Strategic Integration. I'm happy to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. We plan to launch our first features later this year, which will include a meeting link within HubSpot and the ability to share notifications between HubSpot and Microsoft Team. In the coming months we also plan to start working on messaging conversations feature, among other features. 

Keep an eye out for our Product Blog updates on this integration. 

Thanks 

Patrice

In Planning
September 15, 2020 12:25 PM

Hi all, 

I am the Product Manger for Hubspot Strategic Integration. I'm happy to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. We plan to launch our first features later this year, which will include a meeting link within HubSpot and the ability to share notifications between HubSpot and Microsoft Team. In the coming months we also plan to start working on messaging conversations feature, among other features. 

Keep an eye out for our Product Blog updates on this integration. 

Thanks 

Patrice

128 Replies
SPu

Hi,

it has been some time since the last update, could you give us an update now?

DRoldan

Any update on this? It's been almost a year for this much needed integration.

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in HubSpots MicroSoft Teams integration. 

We know this has been very slow moving and we apologize for the ongoing delay in getting this integration to you. 

We have continued to run into a number of bugs and process issues that have caused significant delay on our progress working with MicroSoft to bring this integration to you. 

We are still working through some of these issues with MicroSoft, and will keep you updated on our progress here. 

Note: As mentioned in previous update on this thread, please be aware that our initial roll-out of this integration will not include the messageing / conversations feature discussed on this thread, however, this is part of our future roadmap for this integration. 

Thanks you

Patrice

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All 

Thanks for your continued interest in the MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot. 

We know this has taken some time, and we apologize for the delay. 

We are now opening this integration up to more customers. 

At this time, this integration will include the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

Please note that the current version of the integration does not include the messaging / conversations functionality requested in this thread, however, this is on our roadmap. 

If you are interested in using this MicroSoft Teams integration, please submit this form, and we will share this integration with you in February.    

Regards

Patrice

PWallett

Hi There,

We switched on the functionality to start testing and found that there is no granularity in terms of security.

HubSpot Teams integration has access to all teams and potentially sensitive data, is there a way we can be more selective.

Thanks,

Paul

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All 

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot is live and available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace - here is the direct link : https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/microsoft-teams-221635

Regarding conversations functionality requested in this thread - this is on our roadmap. However, it will still take some time before we can deliver this. I will keep this thread updated on progress. 

Thanks

Patrice

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All, 

I wanted to keep you updated on our latest developement with our Microsoft Teams integration. 

🎉NEW: We have recently rolled out conversations functionality in our Microsoft Teams integration. 🎉

This gives users the ability to recieve and reply to messages from Hubspot conversations inboxes directly from their Microsoft Teams channels.

Find out more in our knowledge base article

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace.

• ability to recieve and reply to messages from conversations inboxes in HubSpot direclty in Microsoft Teams channels. 

We plan to continue adding more features and improvements to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Thanks

Patrice

SZoberg

Ok I had a chance to try out teams new AI driven meeting recap feature.  

Meeting overview, notes, and suggested tasks works better than I expected.  It would be great to get that info into hubspots notes and tasks.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/premium