Marlize

Microsoft Teams Calendar Integration

We need to connect the Microsoft teams Calendar with the HubSpot meeting link 
So that meetings that are booked through the link show in the MS Team Cal 

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
November 18, 2022 03:25 AM

Hi All, 

I wanted to keep you updated on our latest developement with our Microsoft Teams integration. 

NEW: We have recently rolled out conversations functionality in our Microsoft Teams integration. 

This gives users the ability to recieve and reply to messages from Hubspot conversations inboxes directly from their Microsoft Teams channels.

Find out more in our knowledge base article

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace.

At this time, this integration includes the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 
  • ability to recieve and reply to messages from conversations inboxes in HubSpot direclty in Microsoft Teams channels. 

We plan to continue adding more features and improvements to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Thanks for all your feedback shared so far - please continue to share more feedback in this thread or via our feedback form

Thanks

Patrice

Delivered
April 05, 2022 07:31 AM

Hi All 

The MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot is live and available to all users in our HubSpot Marketplace - here is the direct link : https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/microsoft-teams-221635

At this time, this integration includes the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Thanks for all your feedback shared so far - please continue to share more feedback in this thread or via our feedback form

Thanks

Patrice

In Beta
January 21, 2022 06:14 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your continued interest in the MicroSoft Teams integration from HubSpot. 

We know this has taken some time, and we apologize for the delay. 

We are now opening this integration up to more customers - if you are interested in using our MicroSoft Teams integration, please submit this form, and we will share this integration with you in February.  

At this time, this integration will include the following features: 

• ability to create a MicroSoft Teams meeting link 
  • send notifications to MicroSoft Teams channels
  • enable HubSpot workflows actions for MicroSoft Teams to: (1) create a Teams channel, and (2) send a notifications to Teams channel 

We plan to continue adding more features to this integration, and will keep you updated when they become available.  

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

In Beta
November 19, 2021 10:41 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in HubSpots MicroSoft Teams integration. 

We know this has been very slow moving and we apologize for the ongoing delay in getting this integration to you. 

We have continued to run into a number of bugs and process issues that have caused significant delay on our progress working with MicroSoft to bring this integration to you. 

We are still working through some of these issues with MicroSoft, and will keep you updated on our progress here. 

Thanks you

Patrice

In Beta
July 19, 2021 05:17 AM

Hi All 

Thanks for your patience, and continued interest in our MicroSoft Team's integration. 

Apologies for the delay in getting this integration to you - we are working with MicroSoft to get some final approvals in place to launch. 

We are planning to roll out the integration soon and I will update this thread when we have confirmed our launch date. 

Thanks 

Patrice

In Beta
May 18, 2021 01:38 PM

Hi All, 

Thanks for your continued interest in our Microsoft Teams integration. 

We will soon be opening up this integration to all users with the following features: 

• Meeting link in Hubspot
  • Share Notifications from HubSpot to Teams
  • Workflow extensions (Pro/Ent only)
    • Create Teams channel in HS with trigger
    • Send notifications to Teams with trigger

We are planning to make this available within the coming weeks, as we are finalise some details before rollout.

I will update this thread as soon as our date is confirmed for this release, and share detail on how to start using this integration. 

Thanks again for your patience. 

Regards

Patrice

In Beta
December 04, 2020 11:03 AM

Hi All

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot. 

We are currently working through feedback shared by our early beta testers. We plan to extend this integration to more beta tester in Q1 2020. 

I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready to take on more beta testers.

I know alot of you who are eager to get involved and we look forward to sharing this with you soon. 

Thanks for your patience as we work through our development. 

Regards

Patrice

In Beta
September 15, 2020 12:28 PM

Hi all, 

I am the Product Manger for Hubspot Strategic Integration. I'm happy to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. We plan to launch our first features later this year, which will include a meeting link within HubSpot and the ability to share notifications between HubSpot and Microsoft Team. In the coming months we also plan to start working on messaging conversations feature, among other features. 

Keep an eye out for our Product Blog updates on this integration. 

Thanks 

Patrice

48 Replies
poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, 

I am the Product Manger for Hubspot Strategic Integration. I'm happy to let you know that we are currently building an integration with Microsoft Teams. We plan to launch our first features later this year, which will include a meeting link within HubSpot and the ability to share notifications between HubSpot and Microsoft Team. In the coming months we also plan to start working on messaging conversations feature, among other features. 

Keep an eye out for our Product Blog updates on this integration. 

Thanks 

Patrice

gzilavy

Glad to hear this is in the works! 

Scotteeboy

Great news! The messaging will be a great feature along with any other powerful integrations with Teams.

Brennon
Contributor

Happy to hear this is coming soon!

DanE5

Any ETA when it will be functional? 

KatieD

Waiting....

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All

Thanks for your continued interest in the Microsoft Teams Integration by HubSpot. 

We are currently working through feedback shared by our early beta testers. We plan to extend this integration to more beta tester in Q1 2020. 

I will keep this channel updated on progress and let you know when we are ready to take on more beta testers.

I know alot of you who are eager to get involved and we look forward to sharing this with you soon. 

Thanks for your patience as we work through our development. 

Regards

Patrice

jackyb
Participant | Gold Partner

Hi @poconnell 

Can you please update me when this is available. 

We are currently using Teams and its crucial. 

MercyanneM

Hi Patrice. Would love to be considered for the beta test.

RobCar

Hey Patrice,

Please consider us for the beta testing phase... Keen to get a solution and help along the way

Any update at all?

CDelaCruz

Hi Patrice,

I'd like to be included in the Beta testing. Do you have any indication of when will this feature be available?

lmarg
Participant

Hi, is there an update on this? I would like to be included in the Beta testing too. 

susilovati_cds

I would like to be included in the Beta testing please. 

MPoelen

Hello, we would like to be included in the Beta testing too.

kbeloin

Hello! We're excited about the Teams integration as well (it would be nice to retire a current workflow that patches in meetings). How do we go about signing up for this Beta? 

KSpanner

What is ETA on this new feature?

JCorbin

We would like to be included in the Beta testing when it becomes available again in Q2. 

Thanks!

jessewragg

Commenting to receive email updates as this progresses.

@poconnell I'd be open to joining the next round of Beta if you need more 😉

RobCar

Looks like a bit of a delay on both information and/or testing.

Is this in dev or do we have to forget it for now? Would be nice to be updated as last date was last quarter 2020.

Ta!!

OBisson

Since it's been a while without an answer, I'll ask again the question for everyone here:

What is the ETA for the integration with Teams for meeting links? 

I'd also be interested in being part of the beta testers since we are eager to use that feature.

Thanks