HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Meeting reminder emails for meetings booked through the CRM

While the Meetings tool offers the ability to send contacts reminder emails for meetings they book with the user, there is currently nowhere to configure reminder emails for meetings that are booked directly through the CRM by the user.

From @SamanthaH :
"We really need meeting reminders to be able to be configured for meetings booked within the HS sales platform itself (e.g. on a contact record). This is used more commonly by our sales team as we also need to record the meeting "type" at the time of booking, and currently the meetings "link" doesn't seem to offer that configuration. I don't see an option for reminders on meetings booked this way - please advise. "

62 Replies
Qii

Hello Hubspot?

This must be available ... automatic meeting reminders are such a basic and obvious need. How do we do this?

I've been going into outlook after the appt is set up to create a reminder. 

Stanz
Participant

Yes, this is a feature we definitely need. Please create this feature 🙂

DwiP
HubSpot Employee

This feature is much needed!
Contact Action: When a contact books a meeting link, they will get email meeting reminder
User Action: When a user schedule a meeting to a contact, there isn't an setting for email meeting reminder.

It would be great if we can create the same behaviour for both ~ commenting on behalf customer

JPowell1
Participant

Another instance where relative date filters not being consistently applied to different fields causes issues. Need to be able to create workflows based on meeting start date = 1 day from now or 'tomorrow'.

jmus268

This is a major need! Please add the ability to have reminders generated for meetings scheduled by the sales person from the meetings tab within the contact record. 

JulesG

Major Need! 

It appears very often that the sales members set up the meeting theirselves!

ChelseaP
Participant

it looks like this has been a suggestion for over a year--is this coming any time soon?  If not, how do you recommend accomplishing this with the current features Hubspot offers? 

Erik1
Participant

The meeting tool seems to assume that all meetings are a sales type of meeting.  In some case we like to call our meetings interview, consultation calls or care manager assessments.  It would be great to have some flexiblity in how a contact is reminded.  Additionally, we like to send text reminders which requires an app but we can not include all of the information in the reminder in either a hubspot snippet, marketing email or a text through an app.

Brianny

Definitely need this! I've been wanting to set triggers based on a meeting scheduled (5 minutes before a meeting) to be able to send text messages through an integration. Same with email reminders. Hopefully you can get this implemented soon.

bhubbellC54

Adding to this, I would also appreciate the functionality to add email reminders 1 day before for meetings booked through my Outlook Inbox. Thank you.

argometrix

I definitely support this suggestion. Reminders should be sent regardless how a meeting is created whether via the meeting link or directly by the CRM user.   

spennare90

Hi! 

To add to the list of users requesting the feature of being able to automatically send a reminder on meetings scheduled via CRM by "me"/the user. I mean looking at myself and most probably the majority of the market it is rare that the prospect books a meeting through the link so in most cases this automatic feature of reminder is not possible to benefit from its great value. So would be great to have this automatic feature added. 

jmadore
HubSpot Employee

Echoing everyone else's sentiment here - this is something that I'm suprised is not already a feature and it would be extremely helpful to have this. 

Laurenz
Participant

To add to the comments, we also really need this feature! We are booking many meetings directly through the contact in the CRM and then the contact gets no automated notifications before the meeting. It is also working at the meeting links, so please get the feature to the meetings booked directly through the contact.

Thanks.

TM1104
Participant

When will this feature be created? Thanks

LMcGill

I have to admit I am shocked that this is not a feature already...

Why have the ability to send the reminder emails for meetings booked through the meetings tool but not through the CRM. This really is a must-have addition, as I was assuming all along this that was already a thing!

ZeusKhambatta
HubSpot Employee

Echoing the sentiments above - I feel adding this in could be really powerful 🙂 

PLC

+1 on this feature request. We have 25% churn / reschedule on firts meeting and it wastes time and creates frustrations in the sales team

TOpper

Must have

ADupont1

Absolut must have !