HubSpot Ideas

jovialee

Last meeting booked

Given that there is no "Next upcoming meeting" personalization token, the "Last meeting booked" personalization token should really include both the Time and Date of the meeting, especially given that this is important when it comes to sending internal emails to remind our staff of an upcoming meeting. Alternatively, of course, a "Next upcoming meeting" token could be added. This could also be useful in allowing us to customize our Meeting Reminder Emails that are sent to our Contacts, especially given that the currently available Reminder Email that is accessible through the Meeting options is rather bare bones and does not look very professional at all.

12 Replies
Shaunyim
HubSpot Employee

Great idea!

ButlericJoey

Thank you for posting this on my behalf, Jovia. I'm not sure why I was unable to post it, so I hope someone looks into that matter as well...

AnnieRECIPE
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Agree! So useful!

DarrenScottUK
Contributor

Fab idea, as someone who develops dashboards and MI for a Field sales team this would be very beneficial.

nananagane

Yes, this is what we came across when we tried to automate the process. we definitely need Time and Date. 

mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

I agree! It would be really useful 

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

graceotaiza
Participant

Yes please!

AccountKit_Matt

USER CASE FOR TIME TO BE ADDED TO REPORTS FOR MEETINGS ETC.

As a manager of a team, I'd like to run reports on how many meetings my team has booked, I'd like to know when they are, who they are with and of course what time they are being held. 

This is for a number of reasons, to ensure that we are reaching targets and capturing every opportunity by booking meetings but also so that I know when they are in a meeting which could explain a delay in response to emails or support tickets. 

It also helps my team know when meetings are book for their clients and times, before making calls or follow-ups etc. 

I'd suspect this would be a very easy thing to add. 

Erik1
Participant

Can you also consider adding who the company representative that meeting is booked with at the same time?  This way we can scheudule a reminder to go to the contact and internally with all of the information.

MGay

Need this, very useful for managing meeting lists!

MANE

For me it would be helpful to see both properties separately: last meeting and upcoming meeting. I can see the upcoming meeting displayed in an isolated view, but I cannot create an overview to see for each account in one column the last meeting and the next upcoming meeting. This is super basic to make sure that when the last meeting has been a while ago we have an upcoming meeting booked in and if not take action to do so.