HubSpot Ideas

Jan2

Fill the thumbs up "Upvote" button when I upvoted an idea

It would be very helpful to see whether I upvoted an idea from the idea overview page.

The easiest way to do this is to fill the "thumbs up" button next to the number of upvotes if I upvoted that article.

This would help me to easily see from the overview page which ideas I upvoted and no need to click on upvote again or search through the upvotes

Current (I upvoted the last article):

Screenshot 2019-01-30 at 11.17.51.png

Improved (maybe you can do a nicer job with the icon than me):

Presentation2.jpg

5 Replies
Hawk-Steve
Top Contributor

Nice and simple idea, I often upvote an idea on the community then realise I had already upvoted it half a year ago, what actually happened was that I had actually unvoted it!

benitag
Member | Partner

I do this too often; upvoting an idea only to realise I have ages ago and I instead just downvoted and then need to upvote again. Filling in the icon seems like such a quick update.

Shanta
Participant

Here's a weird one... I'd love to upvote this idea, as well as comments, but can't seem to figure out how to do that. I click on the "upvote" button and all I can see is who upvoted it and their details. Am I missing something?

yoyoyo

You have to click on the hand itself, @Shanta.  Good luck!

AmyLou
Top Contributor

I agree with your idea. Now that the upvote has been colored in at last, this would be a great next step.

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

Senior Business Analyst

MethodData