HubSpot Ideas

jgillan

Feedback Survey Permissions

It would be helpful to have users have access to their owned contacts survey responses or at the team level in the roles instead of only now being able to open access to all surveys only. We don't want our regular sales people to see all surveys, edit the surveys, etc... just to be able to see their own contact feedback submissions would be useful. Thanks. 

Basically having permissions at the role level that account for visibility of feedback survey responses. 

4 Replies
DanielaMS9
HubSpot Employee

+1

LButterfield
Participant

This is very much needed, especially as it means that you can't even add reports to people's dashboards - the only way my sales team can see reports on customer surveys is if they have access to edit them at a GLOBAL level, which is insane! I've had to do a complex workaround and copy the feedback sentiments into contact properties just so I can run reports for our sales teams globally! Everything else in HubSpot allows for very granular controls, why is there not read-only functionality in surveys? That would resolve all these issues and eliminate the need for complex workarounds.

LRehn
Participant

+1

SariTK
Participant

I support the development of this feature. The user should see the customers feedback under the customer information, as well as their own NPS value.
Not all users can be given edit rights to feedback surveys. 😱 I would only give it to the admin/sales level.