HubSpot Ideas

StephD13

Drag and drop files into attachments

It would be so much more convenient to drag and drop files into attachement area for the contacts and deals (more in particular the deals).

At the moment you have to save into a folder then upload and access the file from your computer folder. It would be so much more efficent to be able to just drag and drop the file into attachments.

Hopefully we can see this functionality sooner than later.

Thanks Steph D

10 Replies
RHarkin

Totally agree. I prefer not the download the email attachment to my local device then have to go to HubSpot to upload it from local device. Drag & Drop would be much more efficient. 

LGalvin

Yas kween! What a time-saving function!

AThomas21

Has their been communication with a HubSpot representative on this subject?

StephD13

Hi AThomas21,

No I have had no response from HubSpot on this.

Would be great to see if they have taken this idea on board as it would create better efficencies. We drag and drop to import lead CSV files, seems like attachments should have this capability too.

DProuse

Hi there, a bit late to the party but I agree that this would be an excellent addition. This would save constantly navigating through server folders on my end.

CB44

This would be great!

JulienBayle

In our company about 15 people are requesting the same. Please consider adding it to the ROADMAP

GLloyd1
Contributor

Yep! I find it interesting that I can drag & drop files into a HubSpot email, but I can't drag & drop a file into the attachment area for a contact, company, or deal. Would be convenient!

Kari-M
Participant

Would love this feature as many users in our company have requested this.

JConner6

Would love this functionality for service tickets as well. Attaching photos becomes a cumbersome process.