HubSpot Ideas

sidsaha

Dashboard filter settings to be saved

Hi, I wanted to create similar Dashboards for each of my sales reps and save it. For that I was trying to use the Dashboard filter and filter the reports by Deal Owners. However whenever I close the Dashboard for one rep or go to some other rep's dashbaord, the earlier Dashboard's filter settings get replicated. Essentially the Dashbaord filters are not being saved in the system. This makes it cumbersome to have to filter everytime i open it. Can there be an option to save the Dashboard filter setting.

7 Replies
jessicap77

This is exactly the problem that I have as well. Would love to hear if anyone has solved it.

Fabulous
Participant | Elite Partner

Yes, saving Dashboard filters is critical.

I want to save filters so I can quickly toggle between Sales or SDR activities in the past (last week) and in the present (this week to date). For example, how many meetings started last week and how many contacts, companies and deals were created last week; then quickly toggle to what has happened this week.

This is especially true of the new beta dashboard filtering.

BMilaszkiewicz
Contributor

Saving dashboard filters is critical - I've just done a global CRM rollout annd the regional leaders (USA, EUR, MEA, APAC) need a dashboard specifically for their own region, without having to add a filter to all of the sales people in the region every time they open.

SO far the onlyway I can see would be to clone the (20ish) reports, add the seers as a filter ans save for each region, which is not only cumbersome and time consuming, but without Husbpot having the ability to have report folders, would mean we would have several hundred reports. 

Not sustainable!

KeatonB

This is exactly my situation! It would make 1 report work for all 12 dashboards instead of individually making 12 different reports.

SLindmont
Participant | Platinum Partner

So excited for the new dashboard filters, but then found they aren't saving when other users log into the same board. This update looked like it would save us from creating 20 different reports for 20 dashboards. But 1 report with 20 dashboards using dashboard filters. But then all users need to see those same filters!

LSporck

We would love this feature as well to look at the same reports but for different groupings of data. You can do this easily in Salesforce so I would expect HubSpot to be able to do the same so I don't have to clone the whole dashboard multiple times and have a million dashboards.

Tecverse

I don't think this is a feature, this is a defect that hubspot must fix immediately. 

Who has time to set up filters every time they login? It's unbelievably frustrating. Half the time, I don't even remember how I set the filters before. I can't believe a company like hubspot is not fixing such a major flaw. I'm considering migrating to a different CRM just for this.