HubSpot Ideas

PDentonD22

Night mode

It'd be fab if HubSpot had the option for a night/dark mode to improve the UI. 

Did my eyes in working in the Chatflow tool all day (with blue-light blocking glasses!)

170 Replies
JNissi

+1 to this!

brettkennedy

I would very much love this feature!

KYatsyna

+1 for the dark mode idea

Drixner

+1 for the dark mode idea

SSpanier

Please, please, please add dark mode!! The chrome extension is just inverse colours and looks so wrong.

JTinaburri

An actaul dark mode would be such a game changer!

JTinaburri

PLeeeeeeease

JTinaburri

dark mode pleeease

A-Purve
Participant

I would also love to see that implemented from Hubspot. Or at least something similar for Safari like Chrome has.

MRobertson2

Dark mode would be a start but I'd like this to go further.

Depending on which study you read somewhere between 10% and 20% of the population are dyslexic.  Each has their own preferences - on my team for example I have team members with preference for green background, pastel background and yellow background.

The one constant is that white backgrounds are problematic.

This is before we even consider other (often co-existing) neurodiverse traits.

ChrisAi

Dark mode has to be an option. Not just dark mode, you should be able to change all the colours or make a nice theme. The UI needs a 2022 refresh.

EFankhauser

Please give us the Dark Mode Button 🙏 we need it badly  my collegues are sitting with suglasses infront of the screen 👀

The Google Chrome extension is not satisfying to us..
Thank you!

ZSchiffner

A-Purve
Participant

Yup does not look like anything complicated...

C1

+1

DeanHummel

+1 Vote for dark mode 😎

allwell_tifa

I downloaded the extension but it did not work. It's set by code to affect the domain "app.hubsopt.com". The HubSpot domain that loads on my device is "app-eu1.hubspot.com". Couldn't find a way to change this myself. Still stuck with light mode. HubSpot should definitely work on a dark mode.

davidj
Participant

YES YES YES.  Is this in the works?

HollyParker

I would love to see a dark mode option for the website view.  Thanks in advance!

KOravec

One from me and my company!
Dark mode should be a must.