HubSpot Ideas

Harjot

Chat window

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to have a different chat window in hubspot. At the moment when a customer starts a chat with us from our website it shows up in our inbox where also e-mails are in. There is a different map for chats only, but that is still not the right way to have a chat. 
I have worked with many other providers like zendesk. It would be very nice if Hubspot can add a chat window ( I will add an picture as example how I would like to have it in Hubspot).  

This is an example how I would like to have Chat Window on Hubspot if a customer starts a chat with us.This is an example how I would like to have Chat Window on Hubspot if a customer starts a chat with us.

This is what I mean as a chat window what I would like to have in Hubspot when there is a active chat. This would be a nice feature though, to be able to respond to chats within a chat window. 

This is how the chats are now registered. Blue marked is a chat and black marked is an e-mail.This is how the chats are now registered. Blue marked is a chat and black marked is an e-mail.

This is how it now looks like (Blue is chat) and (black is an email)

I really hope you guys can do something about this would be super if you change it. It just makes working much easier and clear. 

1 Reply
skyliem
Participant

Chat notifications would also be easier to manage more quickly with a popout chat window on the agent's side. As the service level really depends on the velocity at which we are able to reply to messages. Having a chat window that doesn't require as much loading time as the current inbox would be great.