HubSpot Ideas

AmandaStutzman

Chat Rep Availability Reporting

It would be very helpful to see how much time chat representatives are set to available. Currently, reps could set themselves to away without supervisors knowing and ultimately reducing the number of incoming chats.  In order to analyze reps effectiveness we need to know if they are remaining online throughout the day.  

HubSpot Updates
Idea Submitted
June 01, 2020 01:56 PM

Hi - I would love to understand what types of reports you would be helpful to better manage the team. 

Thanks! 

27 Replies
andrew_thomas
Participant

This is a very important feature for us, too. Being able to report on this by team or other more granular options would also be helpful. 

Binisil

I would love to be able to use this. Helps to track our team activity a lot and manage it better during remote work.

cdewey22
HubSpot Product Team

Hi - I would love to understand what types of reports you would be helpful to better manage the team. 

Thanks! 

ElizabethF

We also need the ability to report on time set to available by agent. 

Tsell
Participant

This is a key performance indicator for many Service teams, I imagine that it could be a great feature for marketing and sales to win business on.

ChrisHughes
Participant

elangen
Participant

We need this.
Makes no sense to not have it considering chat with multiple operators

nathaliabueno

+1 It would be very helpful and urgent

KieronSandhu
Member | Diamond Partner

This would be amazing +1 !

MaroineS

This would be very useful to rate my service. 

jzelmanash

Yes. This idea came up two years ago. If we are going to use Hubspot, we need this type of metric for customer support success.

rraven
Participant

This is critical for support managers/supervisors. It's also a metric that should be easily reportable on.

IRodriguez9

We really need this! Having the availability to have a live chat, but no measurement on the time the agents spent online doesn't make sense. It is crucial

jcarvallo
Participant

This is a must !! +1

JeanSchwabFin

@cdewey22 a report with daily information showing when each agent set themselves as Available and when they set as Away, filtered by inboxes.

SStatham

Hi are e any closer in getting this built please? thansk 

NielsvC

@cdewey22 Just a page of logs for everyone in selected inbox.
Everytime someones sets themselves to online -> on the list with name of agent + date + time.
Everytime someones sets themselves to away-> on the list with name of agent + date + time.

It is neccesary to track if everyone is actually in chat and customers are able to get redirected.

Right now I can't confirm if the chat was staffed in the morning, was it an error in the bot's workflow or is someone lazy.

bw-adb
Participant

+1

RWhitaker

+1 this is definately needed. time status was changed, how long it was in that state etc, additionally would be nice to have different states such as Break/Lunch/Meeting other than just online/offline.

Alonso

Yes, I need this to keep improving our work please!