HubSpot Ideas

Jameel

Bulk actions in Conversations Inbox

When using the Inbox feature, each item must be opened individually. Multiple selections and batch actions are not available (example for closing batch emails or assigning in bulk) 

The individual action only results is an extremely tedious and time consuming and inefficient process for managing messages through hubspot. 

100 Replies
Ben7
Contributor

@cambria If this soltion is now live, please can you advise how it is done? Thanks. 

rcraig

Hi - is there an update for the ability to bulk delete conversations? We have over 7K emails in our junk folder (mostly Out of Office automatic replies) and we can only delete 100 at a time. Thanks

Gibbay

This is a crazy feature. Who has the time to delete emails one by one in the inbox, then delete emails one by one in the "filtered section / spam), then AGAIN delete them one by one in the trash.

I say one by one but Hubspot's code is buggy and erratic. Sometimes you can select 100 emails, sometimes none. And you have to REFRESH manually. Really?

I had to turn off my email connection, it just does not work for me, And, given the number of comments above, it does not seem to work for others either.

Got to find another solution outside Hubspot. 😞

Gibbay

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 21.46.05.png

Gibbay

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 21.50.50.png

ClaireAH
Participant

We run an extremely busy inbox which is shared between a team of staff. 

We each take responsibility for the inbox at different times and waste a lot of time having to reassign conversations to another member of staff. 

We really need the option to bulk re-assign conversations to ensure we are working effectively and respond to our customers in a timely manner.

When will we have this function available? 🙏

jdcrwn
Participant

I have 10k messages in my spam folder and I would like to delete them all. I can only delete 100 at a time and it would take all day. 

mindzen

Its amazing bow such a simple thing like bulk select is missing. A request that can be processed asynchronously and updated as a message. Wake Up folks

AGiannelli

Hi folks, can"t believe that at Hubspot it is not possible to select multiple emails and attribute to one owner ?

When will you implement this please?

Qizzle
Participant

Should be able to bulk reassign conversations to someone else when a user is away.

pheebs
Participant

how is bulk assigning still not a thing when the original post was from FOUR YEARS AGO

morera
Contributor | Partner

I upvote this request.

joe-tdc
Participant

Hubspot needs a complete overhaul in the conversations window department. 

• Batch edits (batch move to another inbox would be handy)  
  • Nicer UI, to have the inboxes and folders down the left hand side so we can hightlight multiple conversations and drag and drop would be a dream. Currently it takes 5 clicks to move an email to a new folder when we should be able to just drag and drop or at least batch move them!
  • Tagging a conversation
  • OUT OF OFFICE RESPONDER FUNCTIONALITY!
  • Search is quite dry too, it's quite hard to find things, hightlighting the word you've searched for inside the conversations would be a huge step forward. 
  • Shortcuts, for sending, sending and closing, deleting, even scrolling. 

I really miss using Front as our email client at this point, but I want to keep everything in one place. 

mrspabs
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

I need to be able to bulk move conversations from one inbox to another and I need to be able to reassign owners in bulk.

Use case: a support rep has an emergency or leaves the team and I need to assign all open conversations to another rep

Use case: a customer success rep needs to bulk move tickets to the support inbox 

I want to do this via bulk selection and workflow

mrspabs_0-1664544642195.png

CMoyer3

Been a few years with no update on this. Just here to refresh the conversation. As a representative from an Enterprise client, this is an essential tool for the efficiency of inbox organization and would love to see it prioritized in development. 

andrew_moreno
Participant

Just wondering if there is any movement on bulk assignment? It is a highly used feature by our customer service team that is keeping them from using HubSpot. 

DanielSterley

Whenever a employee have quit, we would love to bulk-reassign all those threads to "unassign" so that if a customer replies to an old thread, it wont be assigned to someone who is not working anymore. 

mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

Bulk assignment would be great!

AGiannelli

post from 2018 and still no update 

what a pity

and what a lack of time

Doing manual assignation one by one is a productive Killer!

why it is not on the TO DO LIST at hubspot dev?

Toshe

+1 because of spam filtering.