HubSpot Ideas

cpatrick

Bring back the option to import contacts to an existing static list

The new import change has just caused me so much more work. Previously, I could choose to import contacts to an exsting list, and I had a static lsit that was linked to a communicaitons workflow. I was able to import and automate communications in one step.

Now, I have to import a list, create a new list, then enroll that list in a workflow. A one step process just became a three step process. I thought HubSpot was supposed to make my work simplier, not add more steps?

28 Replies
Ben7
Contributor

I support this important request. 

LBorges
Contributor

REally annoying not having this feature, big and cumbersome hassle

rjonesSolaria
Contributor

I'm always suprised when I go to import contacts and this is not an option. When is this going to get fixed?

ATucker
Participant

Just bumping this request up. I have the exact same situation as many in this thread where I have static lists that trigger workflows and I now have several un-necessary steps to upload new contacts to those lists. 

lgiordano

Bumping this. Would be so much easier (and neater) to import leads this way. 

agirard
HubSpot Product Team

We're currently working on a solution that will allow you to add records directly to an existing static list from the post-imports results page.

add to a list.png

We'll update this post once it is ready.

jwksm

Thanks @agirard! That's fantastic news!

agirard
HubSpot Product Team

Following up to mark this idea as delivered. You can now add contacts imported into the CRM directly to a static list from the post-import results page.