HubSpot Ideas

paulTurboTenant

Bing Ads Integration

We need a bing ads integration ASAP. You have google ads integrated, it would really be helpful to have the same interface with Bing ads so we can monitor traffic and conversions down to the Keyword level on our Bing campaigns. 

How long until that integration is up and running, you are integrated with LinkedIn, this doesn't make sense, put some energy towards Bing please. 

HubSpot Updates
January 12, 2024 06:19 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m Varun, the Associate Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit and interact with this Idea. I wanted to provide an update on the status of this idea.

Adding a Bing Ads integration is absolutely on a list of things we’d like to do. However, this work is a huge lift and the list of other priorities is long and resources are limited. We're continuing to investigate this project, evaluating if the work is feasible and how our team should implement this.

Again, any news about this feature request will be communicated on this thread, so stay tuned!

August 01, 2023 01:15 PM

Hi y'all,

I’m Varun, the Associate Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit and interact with this Idea. We 100% agree that a Bing Ads integration is important. We are currently reviewing the feasibility of this Idea as a team and how we plan on implementing it. 

Again, any news about this feature request will be communicated on this thread, so stay tuned!

Being Reviewed
October 01, 2021 06:54 AM

Hi everyone! My name is Hollis from the HubSpot team and I'm hoping to provide some clarity on this post's status. First off, thank you to everyone who continues to bring attention to this Idea-seeing what features users are passionate about is extremely helpful for our product teams. We understand that this is a feature that is important to many of you, and appreciate your patience as we find the best path forward. That being said, we agree a Bing Ads Integration would be a huge win and our team is exploring how it can be implemented in the coming year. Per usual, any and all news about this feature request will be communicated in this thread! Best, Hollis

Being Reviewed
June 08, 2020 01:05 PM

Hi folks,

I’m Katie, the Senior Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating if this Idea is feasible and, if so, how our team will implement it. 

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Thanks,

Katie

Not Currently Planned
September 20, 2017 01:30 AM

Hi @paulTurboTenant thank you for your post. 

At this time HubSpot does not plan to build an integration for Bing ads. With that said, the HubSpot Community can still vote and comment on this feature request for our Product Teams to evaluate and determine demand. 

190 Replies
bradghz

By ignoring all of its users' requests for Bing Ads integration, you can see how much control Google has over Hubspot.  

EC3

From HubSpot's mission statement "TWe believe businesses can grow with a conscience, and succeed with a soul — and that they can do it with inbound. That's why we've created an ecosystem uniting software, education, and community to help businesses grow better every day."

... um, yeah, kind of failing in that regard by not listening to customers (or even replying to requests) and working towards integrating bing, a major inbound marketing channel. 

hollisbhub
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone! My name is Hollis from the HubSpot team and I'm hoping to provide some clarity on this post's status. First off, thank you to everyone who continues to bring attention to this Idea-seeing what features users are passionate about is extremely helpful for our product teams. We understand that this is a feature that is important to many of you, and appreciate your patience as we find the best path forward. That being said, we agree a Bing Ads Integration would be a huge win and our team is exploring how it can be implemented in the coming year. Per usual, any and all news about this feature request will be communicated in this thread! Best, Hollis

DoraMeleg
Contributor

Wow, 4 and a half years later this is still nowhere to be seen 😄 

sebedwards

+1 for Microsoft Ads

BMKinney

Another YES to Bing Ads integration - this would help us really see how it performs alongside Google Ads!!!

bradghz

LMAO, might as well just stop commenting here - clearly they could give two **bleep**s.

JGartz

This original post was from 2017... How are we in 2021 and there is no Bing integration? Hubspot is supposed to be an all in one marketing platform yet they don't integrate with a major player in the ad space. All in one marketing where you an figure out CPC, CPD... except one major network. 

Frankly they are falling behind on this as other marketing platforms incorporate Bing.  

HPAlloys
Participant
I am currently asking their partner DataBox for a possible solution.

My Bing account copies directly from my AdWords, so a side by side
comparison of Campaigns Ads and Keywords should be possible.

I'll update when I know more.
Matthewk12

We really need this. It's crazy this integration isn't available.

Matthewk12

We badly need this integration. This is a pretty mainstream ad platform and have no visibility.

ManuelM

Incredible that Bing is still not part of the integrations of HubSpot and so many customers have to ask for it.

we definitely need this integration as soon as possible. #HubBing 

NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner

We have a client who really wants to see Bing ads data so they can compare whether their Bing ads perform better than Google ads and can report more efficiently on this as a source from paid leads - without using custom UTMs.

HPAlloys
Participant

I use DataBox, and I can tell you from the data that I see there - Bing is not worth it for the same ads and budgets.
The conversions appear to be like 10% those of Google, meaning while it may have short term gains compared to Google Ads, the users there are more high level looking for competitive numbers and not availability or quality. For us, it is an eye opener to finally see the comparisons.

LoudLocal

I really need this integration too.  Is there any way I can do something manually to see the performance in the ads section of Hubspot? 

SamanthaHf

Looking forward to this integration being completed is urgent to be able to verify traffic from bing as we do from google and other platforms. 

GStrait
There's a work around with UTMs but it's a total pain in the butt!!
oliviatmktg

It's insane how this has been here since 2017 and there's just been an update that this is being evaluated. 😳

With that being said, does anyone know a workaround for UTM parameters that they'd be willing to share? I can't wait several years to start running campaigns due to R&D slowdowns out of my control. Hahaha

HPAlloys
Participant
You can find your 'Bing Users' using links containing utmsource=bing

Use utm_medium to determine whether paid or organic
Mick3D
Participant

+1 this idea, Hubspot should have a  Microsoft Ads integration.