HubSpot Ideas

Tnichs

Being able to report on Communications Subscriptions

There doesn't seem to be functionality to report on the number of contacts that have opted in using the new communication subscriptions. So, I can see how many people have submitted a form, but I can't get a list of people that have consented to marketing
HubSpot Updates
June 15, 2018 06:54 AM

That's on the radar as well 🙂 no set ETA though it's something being looked into as it is a very common request we've been seeing.

Re: Being able to report on Communications Subscriptions - changed to: Delivered
June 15, 2018 06:13 AM

June 15, 2018 06:13 AM

Hey there!

We now have the ability to create smart lists by subscription type, in the new lists UI we have a new 'Email Subscription' filter which ought to do the trick here to track how many contacts have opted in to your different email types. 

email subscription.png

5 Replies
TylerScionti
HubSpot Product Team

Hey there!

We now have the ability to create smart lists by subscription type, in the new lists UI we have a new 'Email Subscription' filter which ought to do the trick here to track how many contacts have opted in to your different email types. 

email subscription.png

TylerScionti
HubSpot Product Team

Tnichs
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Hey Tyler, yep I saw this this week -Fantastic, just what we need - But also the ability to automate changes to the subscriptions in a workflow would be ideal
TylerScionti
HubSpot Product Team

That's on the radar as well 🙂 no set ETA though it's something being looked into as it is a very common request we've been seeing.

salsmithy

I don't have this option do I have to updgrade to a certain level within hubspot to be able to see this?