HubSpot Ideas

danmoyle

An "undo import" button

I know we can create a list or use the created-on property, but it would be nice if there were a simple "undo last import" button for beginners who import a list of contacts or companies they need to redo.

6 Replies
FPereira0
Contributor

Hello, I agree with that suggestion and I need the same here.

For example, if for some mistake we import a list of PRODUCTS, it is impossible to UNDO that process unless we go manually deleting 20 by 20 products each time. Very sad and time consuming...

VSengül

We definitely need this. I just exported some contacts from one account and imported them into another account.... just to realize that it has "updated" existing contacts! Now I need to clean that mess up.. not impossible, but very time consuming, even for 60 contacts.

WWahid
HubSpot Employee

It would be great to have an undo feature where it restores a backup version of the objects in the CRM.

jgillan

Yes this seems crucial. The new repeat an import is useless too because it requires a direct match and you can't update a create based import.

HubspotLOV

Agree 100%!  I accidentally forgot to check the "Do Not Override" button when importing the last list and having a revert or undo, at least within a certain amount of time, would be very helpful.

tiagonasc
Participant

I need to exclude some observations that I import accidently and i can't