HubSpot Ideas

dylantlederer

Allow a maximum number of meetings per day

Hi,

It would be great to allow a maximum number of meetings to be booked per day. That way there isn't one day with an incredible number of meetings and another day with none. Say the maximum is five per day, then after five meetings through HubSpot are booked, the day would become unavailable. There could also be a choice of whether this affects already scheduled events (non-HubSpot meetings) so say either five HubSpot meetings or five meetings total.

74 Replies
markstruczewski
Contributor
Would love to be able to limit the number of meetings each day. This was a very useful feature Calendly had. There are some meeting types that I want to limit each day but there really isn’t an option to do this.
ellejaeger
Participant

Definitely upvoting this! Loved this feature within Calendly as well. My demo quality tanks after 3 demos in a day. Would love to restrict the number of meetings can be booked in a single day with a particular meeting link. 

romanebolloch

Great idea, this feature would be so useful !

Nat_Higgins
Participant

I would absolutely love this feature to be added! I am switching from Calendly as well and use this functionality quite a bit. A limit of calls per day, and also a limit on the number of call types per day would be much appreciated!

mbambach

Limit the number of events scheduled (via meeting link) during a specified duration of time. For example, I want to limit to 1 meeting scheduled per day, and 2 per week. I've attached a screenshot from Calendly of their function.

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 1.21.18 PM.png

torg
Participant

Upvote

torg
Participant

Great idea. We're currently having to block off time in the calendar as 'NO BOOKINGS' to do this.

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community,

To increase traction and visibility for this problem, I've merged 2 similar issues together. mbambach's similar post can be seen in the comments. We are following this post, but at this moment there are no development plans.

Best,

Glen

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

erica11
Top Contributor

This would be beneficial for us

SpeakSee

+1

EElhawary

We are PRO Customers - we definitely need this.

SWilkinson9

Sales Pro customer - our team needs a facility like this badly.

We have a team of SDR's who book demo's for our AE's and rapidly fill up the calendar leaving no available time for prospects to book in follow up sessions without blocking off that time and then booking them in manually over the phone, or restricting based on time of day like demo's in mornings and follows in afternoons which isn't ideal for flexibility purposes.

SFG

This has been a very useful function in Calendly. Would be great to have it on the HS meetings tool as well. Thanks.

MFall13
Contributor | Platinum Partner

+1

BWymer

Definitely necessary if we are to make the move from Calendly to HubSpot. 

RNewman

Yes, please add this.  It's a challenge trying to not have team members overbooked when you it can't be managed in seetings. 

vladossen

Please add this feature! Can't believe it's not there yet!

lildobber13
Participant

We are definitely interested in a feature like this. We have multiple Meeting calendars, and being able to limit the number of calls per day automatically would save a lot of headaches.

SAnderson8
Participant

Upvote! Calendly makes this so simple. I'd love to limit the number of sales meetings that are booked on my calendar to one per day.