HubSpot Ideas

amyT

Ability to export Excel files from dashboard custom reports

The custom report feature is great but I think we should also be able to export the data from the custom report from the dashboard into an excel file in addition to pdf and ppt.

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
April 09, 2020 02:38 PM

18 Replies
DFanch

We should be able to export dashboards to excel, even without the custome report add on.

pinch
Participant

This should be not the raw granular data, rather the aggregated data displaying on the GUI

usmiclow
Participant

I agree 100%. As well, if it can only be exported into a PDF, it needs to be readable. Because of the names of my Deals and stages, almost all of my information is cut off in the auto-generated reports, rendering them effectively useless. I would love to have Excel to be an option so I can auto email my management cash flow reports.

Alleen
Participant

Agreed! And when exporting would it be possible to see all of the data.  Otherwise, the reports are useless.  You can't view the entire report on the dashboard (scroll through pages) nor can you email the report (again, limited data) and when you export it your limited to PDF which is the same issue as the email limitation.

LiseC
Participant

I think you're totally right !!! Good idea

Roeebd

The ability to export the data to excel from report is a must. 

RSS

Totally agree - is great feature in Salesforce and HubSpot needs to provide this functionality to be taken seriously as a market leader.

DMurphy1
Contributor

This feature is a must. What good are the dashboard views if I can't see all the data in a sortable excel sheet as well? 

Even the custom reporting is limiting so the ability to view and edit the data in excel is a must. Especially when totalling up deal amounts. 

EdarisHealth

Yes, we want to be able  to report on and seem more details  1 on 1 emails than the current dashboards allows.  We should be able to see things like sales email sent on dates, and subjects - and report on those or export the data in excel. 

addisonp

Agreed totally.  We have to transpose dashboard results manually into spreadsheets; very ineffecient.

laurao93
Participant

Completely agree, this is a must feature for reporting from HubSpot. At the moment it is very inefficient for a sales manager to have to manually enter the dashboard results onto an excel sheet. 

aliciahcp
Member | Elite Partner

This is a necessary feature, especially considering customization on reports is minimal and the PDF export is low resolution and not usable for professional presentation. Frustrating to have all this powerful data with little capabilities. 

thamlett

Two years later, yes please and thank you!! 🙂

EmmaDavenport

Definitely need this.

Mel-IndustrieCo

YES we need this!

schatterjee
HubSpot Product Team

TerryB
Contributor

Please can Hubspot build this idea, I'm sure it is minimum effort to add this functionality after adding the PPTX abilities for reporting charts.

I have a scenario in my company that managers would like data tables sent to them via email on a daily basis. The current limitations stop us from doing this with limiting the amount of rows within the email sent + not being able to add the table views to an XLSX file on the email.

ETurek1

Also looking to export a full dashboard to csv or xlsx via single click to modulate data presentation