HubSpot Academy Support

acnapyx

Please transfer certifications to new account

I've lost access to my old company email I've certified with: asparuh@buzzfixer.com. I've registered a new account with email akalyandjiev@gmail.com, and requested certificate swap for the old certifications through https://academy.hubspot.com/certswap3000. Waited for quite some time after the first request for certification swap, tried to request again, nothing's happening.

Could you please do the transfer?

Certificates received with the old account: Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing.

7 Replies 7
MilouvanHassel
Participant

Dear,

I would like to know how to transfer my awards/ certifications from my former company to my current company. 

Thank you in advance,

Milou

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MilouvanHassel,

If you have access to both of your email addresses you can transfer them

If you do not have access to the old email address, can you please direct message me the old email and the new email? 

Thank you,
Jenny

MilouvanHassel
Participant

I will send you a DM!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @acnapyx

Your request has been processed and you should be all set! 

Thanks, 
Jenny

MCSimon
Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda!

Can you, please, do the same for my account?

I've registered on the new forum (which I found it just today by chance... no one announced me that we've moved) with the same email address which is mcsimon@mcsimonwrites.com.I am still trying to figure out how to use the new Academy and forum. For some reason, I can't find my old certifications. Also, the courses that I already started... I am lost... confused... Can someone help?

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hi @MCSimon,

Which certifications are no longer showing as complete? All progress for full certifications should have been carried over for you. If you can provide me with a bit more detail I can look into this for you!

Cheers,

Julien

MCSimon
Contributor

Hi Julien,

I checked again yesterday and it seemed that all is working fine now. It was probably only a temporary issue.

Thanks for your kindness.

0 Upvotes