HubSpot Academy Educational Examples

ca_braccialini
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New Year, New Advertising Strategy

Hi there! It’s Corey from HubSpot Academy. 

I don’t know about you, but I have seen some bad ads over the years. From products and services that in no way are relevant to me, to spammy and cringy adverts that feel like they’re straight out of the 90s. 

I’m surely not the only one. HubSpot Research dug into how people interact with digital advertising, and it confirmed what many marketers have known for a long time: Consumers are actively avoiding ads.

But let’s be honest. Consumers don’t hate ads — they hate bad ads. Can you guess the number one reason why consumers report disliking ads? They find them annoying and disruptive. 

As a marketer, we never want our audience to feel this way. We want our ads to be engaging, inspiring, and truly helpful. In other words, we want our advertising to be inbound. 

That’s why the HubSpot Academy team and I set out on a mission to create our brand-new Digital Advertising Certification Course

In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to build a winning online advertising strategy that not only delights your boss but your audience too. We’ll cover everything from journey-based advertising and paid media strategy, to paid search, social, reporting, and more. Plus, I’ve teamed up with industry experts to share their tried-and-tested strategies with you all. 

Before you get started, you might be wondering if this course is right for you. Here are answers to some frequently asked questions. 

1. Is this course free? Yes! All of our courses and certifications from HubSpot Academy are 100% free. 
  2. How will this certification help me get a job? HubSpot Academy’s certifications are globally-recognized credentials. By completing the course and passing the exam, you will receive a PDF certificate and digital badge that you can proudly display on your resume or in your portfolio. 
  3. Who should take this course? The Digital Advertising Certification Course is designed for working professionals and students alike. Whether you’re looking to improve your existing advertising strategy or learn about advertising for the first time, this course will help you along your journey. 
  4. Is this course for B2B and B2C companies? Yes! Within the Digital Advertising Certification Course, you’ll see examples from many B2B and B2C companies in multiple industries. Everything that is taught in the course can be applied to all types of businesses. 
  5. How can I apply what I learned from this course? Along with the course material, you’ll have access to a Digital Advertising Workbook that includes practical exercises that coincide with every major topic in the certification. While you complete the course, you can use the workbook to apply what you learn. 

Ready to get started? Kick-off the new year by taking the Digital Advertising Certification Course. Then, be sure to download your Digital Advertising Workbook to put your knowledge into action. If you have any questions about the course, feel free to post them in the comments below. 

I’ll see you there!

4 Replies 4
ZEastin

Thank you for such valuable information, can't wait to join this course. I have seen multiple websites, which provide valuable information, but no one can complete the level you have. keep it up bro

0 Upvotes
ADuPhene
Contributor | Gold Partner
Contributor | Gold Partner

We're going to be doing our HUG next Tuesday, December 7, 2021 on the topic of

Utilizing Advanced Digital Advertising Techniques to Complement Your Inbound Strategy.

Anyone interested in getting their ads working with their flywheel should check it out!

https://events.hubspot.com/e/m98h4g/

0 Upvotes
JMartinez7
Participant

Thanks for sharing @ca_braccialini - excited to continue along with my certifications and this new one is def. on my to do list! 

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing @ca_braccialini ! I can't wait to take this course!