State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
Hachimi on September 27, 2020
Hi guys, So, recently I've noticed that hubspot is grabbing incoming email and logs them into the CRM. Normally, logged emails are those which you start by tracking and logging checks, which only starts once YOU initiate the email, and the repl read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
September 27, 2020 17:06
Hi @Hachimi Have you by any chance got your email address connected to HubSpot as a shared inbox, rather than as a personal inbox? Personal...read more
niklasb on September 10, 2020
I've tried setting up the never log feature to exclude a few email addresses (for a few of our team's personal emails that we often use to testing and that we don't want ending up in our dashboards) and everything is still getting logged and tracked read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
March 08, 2022 15:01
I have the same problem, but am really struggling with the logic. The whole idea of the combined inbox is that all users can see it. Then the Never L...read more
AidyLove on September 08, 2020
Hi folks, Just wanted to check if anyone has incurred a similar case — Today I have 46 email open events logged in my activity feed, with the exact same timestamp of '12:40pm'. This is a bit sketchy, a read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
September 09, 2020 09:16
Hi Davey, Thanks for the revert! The article you shared doesn't explain why I have open events for 46 different emails, with each event registered ...read more
DSS-Gary on August 25, 2020
I have the Chrome Hubspot Gmail extension. I just got an email from one of my contacts; I'd like to record that email in Hubspot. How can I do it with the extension? I know how to track & record _outgoing_ emails, just not how to do this tas read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Alumni
August 26, 2020 04:11
Hi @DSS-Gary , Thanks for reaching out. This article might be a good starting point for you. You can log emails with the forwarding ema...read more
jordandess on August 18, 2020
I've been struggling with a recurring issue in my Hubspot Gmail Extension for several weeks now, and only recently have I been able to identify the issue. That said, now that I know the cause of the problem, it still isn't clear how to fix it. Any h read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
August 20, 2020 12:24
Hi Jessica, Thanks for the links. I checked them out and was able to confirm that: my Gmail inbox is indeed properly connected to Hubspot and ...read more
William88 on August 13, 2020
Why when I open an email in Outlook it isnt showing up as an Open?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 14, 2020 00:06
Hi @William88 , There are some scenarios where you don't get an "open" notification. I wanted to share these resources for your reference: ...read more
JonVW on August 12, 2020
I've connected my Hubspot to my gmail account. But it's pull "all" emails into Hubspot which is not useful to me. For tracking email in Hubspot, I only want that for the contacts I have in Hubspot. Can that be done?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 13, 2020 10:48
Hello @JonVW , It looks like you've connected your inbox to HubSpot conversations. In this case, the behavior you're experiencing i...read more
levitatelondon on July 31, 2020
I have the Gmail Extension on and it prompts me to track each email. It seems connected to HubSpot - I can click through from any email and start a new deal etc. However NONE of the emails are showing up in conversations. I'm at my wits end - have t read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
August 01, 2023 10:52
Did this ever get fixed? Aug 2023 and the emails will not show in conversations and nobody wants to help?
felix-provi on July 14, 2020
Hello! I and my company are using email the HubSpot Sales extensions for Gmail to track email openings but for some reason, the metrics are very exaggerated with like 50 openings per email in cases we are 100% this is not the case. Does anyone read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
July 14, 2020 11:37
Hi Felix I have a similar problem and I think its down to the fact that HubSpot is logging everytime I (the sender) open the email, for example if I...read more
bpalgi on July 14, 2020
Generally the Gmail email logging works well. HOWEVER, I happen to have two (2) emails from two different companies that under no conditions are being added to Hubspot. I spoke with 4 Hubspot representatives so far, with no root cause identifi read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
July 16, 2020 10:39
Hi @bpalgi Investigating more currently in our status page here a ll Systems are operational. Could you please confirm if you meet all ...read more
Solved
hssandesh on July 12, 2020
I'm using the free plan and have a question I only get a notification when an email is opened the first time. What happens when the email is opened more than once/multiple times? Wouldn't therer be notifications each time the email is opened or read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
July 12, 2020 07:58
Hey @hssandesh , I believe that HubSpot will only show the notification once, but you can see the raw count of opens on the contact record as ...read more
jeremyboyum on June 29, 2020
Wondering if any progress has been made on this front. I see in 2017 your response was that it was on the app developers, but they’ve since introduced “add-on” functionality for companies like Slack and many others. Wondering if Hubspot is going to j read more
4 upvotes
4 Replies
Top Contributor
August 09, 2021 13:13
Hi @agentlewis - I have sent you a DM
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.