Gmail Sales Extension

ChristaA

Gmail Extension causing Lag?

I've asked my entire global team to download the gmail extension so all emails sent through Gmail can be logged & tracked in the CRM. However, I am getting a lot of complaints of Gmail lagging as a result. I tested it and disenabled the extension and speed seemed to have improved. 

Has anyone experienced this? Is there any way around? Or are the speed improvements just a coincidence?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ChristaA 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I can't reproduce this on my end - 

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps ?

I'm also wondering if that could come frome an extension that conflicts with the Chrome extension? Could you try disabling all other extensions when HubSpot sales is active and see if that makes a difference?

If you're still having issue, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
KWilliamson9

Every email account we have using GMail accounts are dragging once signed into Hubspot using the Hubspot Chrome Extension and Hubspot Chrome page. Emails take up to 5 minutes to send, and refreshing the gmail page took up to 5 minutes as well. When we logout of Hubspot and gmail recognizes this and refreshes we no longer are having the lags in emails being sent out of if we refresh the gmail page it refreshses right away. For some reason Hubspot is having a conflict with Gmail for some reason. Been happening ever since last thursday 6/08/23.

LRay3
Participant

I am having similar issues.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LRay3,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

I would encourage you to create a new post describing the issue you are running into with the Gmail Extension in addition to sharing the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far. 

The more information you can share on your Gmail configuration and the issue itself, the better the community will be able to assist with advice. 

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes