Gmail Sales Extension

kmds
Participant

Extension claims no account

SOLVE

I'm having problems with the sales chrome extension. Inside of Gmail, the extension claims I don't have a hubspot account matching the email I'm using, but I do. I've checked through the troubleshooting guide, and nothing seems to change. I've got no conflicting extentions, I've enabled all cookies, I've cleared cashe, disabled advanced settings in Gmail, made sure the extension and browswer are up to date, uninstalled and reinstalled the extention, and of course restarted Chrome.

Any idea as to what else is wrong?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @kmds, is the account associated with the same email as your Community user? If  so I was not able to see an inbox connected, this may be the reason you are getting this error. I would like to share these knowledge bases with more details :

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @kmds, is the account associated with the same email as your Community user? If  so I was not able to see an inbox connected, this may be the reason you are getting this error. I would like to share these knowledge bases with more details :

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

kmds
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you!! What a simple solution that wasn't mentioned in Chat 😆 I was led astray as the email account I'm sending emails from is the same email associated with my HubSpot account, but I wasn't aware I needed to take this extra step to "connect" a specific email account within my HubSpot account. Thanks again!

0 Upvotes