GDPR

SJoshi1
Participant

Segmenting audience based on GDPR

SOLVE

Hi, 

I had a query regarding the segmentation of data based on GDPR. My question was if I enable the GDPR toggle, it will affect my entire database. But, is there a way via which I could enable the GDPR only for the campaigns that are targeted towards UK and EU audiences and disable the GDPR for the rest of the world?

Any help would be much appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SJoshi1,

The GDPR settings are either on or off, especially this "Legal basis required" checkbox. There isn't anything in between.

karstenkoehler_0-1642172696140.png

You can learn more about the consequences of turning these features on here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-do-i-turn-on-gdpr-functionality-in-my-hubspot-account

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
SJoshi1
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks @karstenkoehler for clearing that up.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SJoshi1,

The GDPR settings are either on or off, especially this "Legal basis required" checkbox. There isn't anything in between.

karstenkoehler_0-1642172696140.png

You can learn more about the consequences of turning these features on here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-do-i-turn-on-gdpr-functionality-in-my-hubspot-account

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.