Community-Led Events

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

ELEVATE 2021: Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you this June! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
270 Replies 270
Rog-PolicyDock

Hi Everybody,

Roger from PolicyDock, we provide API first policy admin systems for insurance companies (Plaid for insurance)

We're remote across the world with HQ in Singapore

We hope to better understand how to leverage hubspot for b2b Saas marketing and sales

lemon sorbet 😃

BSheridan

Hi All!

My name is Beth Sheridan. I am located outside of Houston, Texas. My startup is Beth Sheridan Photography. Beth Sheridan Photography provides the solution to your decor challenges with open and limited edition fine art for your home or office. As a rocket scientist in my other job, my wall art reflects the exacting specifications I have grown to expect from creating, resulting in a luxury art product that is out of this world. 

I hope to learn more about sales and pitching in ELEVATE.  I am very excited to be a part of this.

My favorite dessert is cookies and cream ice cream.

TTeam

Hi, I am Vladan from Tedenet
We are from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and we are working on the development of the ecomerc platform. The Tedenet platform simplifies, speeds up and completes the entire internet product sales process. From manufacturers, wholesalers at all levels, retailers and finally to the promotion and sale of products to customers through web shops. we would like to learn how to improve our sales and marketing processes.

Best regards

MHLines
Participant

HI!  I'm M.H. Lines!

• I'm in Seattle, and we are HQ'd in Seattle (even though most of the team is remote!)
  • Stack Moxie is automated qa, testing and monitoring for complex Sales and Marketing tech stacks - like websites, Hubspot, CRM, and Analytics.  We are a Hubspot partner and hopfully just weeks away from our certification!
  • We want to get better at our Go To Market motion and build a better partnership with Hubspot!
  • Raspberry Souffle with dark chocolate  ... at a restaurant ... or breyers mint chocolate chip ice cream at home
EdGazvoda

Ed Gazvoda, Denver, Colorado USA

Fireless Cremation- www.firelesscremation.com

Skills for using HubSpot

Favorite dessert: popcornFC500FC500Smoke-free way to goSmoke-free way to goChampionship MatchChampionship MatchEd dead inside an FC500Ed dead inside an FC500

ABallabh

• Hello Folks
  • My name is Abhi - Co-Founder & CEO @ ExtraaEdge. We are based out of Pune, India.
  • ExtraaEdge is a new-age, vertical SaaS marketing technology player in the education industry. It leverages its full-stack revenue assurance platform and CRM software to help the education industry increase, manage & predict their admissions while automating their entire sales and leads processes. Its goal is to empower admission teams across the globe to make smart, data-driven decisions to maximise admission outcomes, optimise market expenditure, and boost conversion rates.
  • We are hellping more than 250+ education brands in India, USA, UAE & UK to increase their conversions.
  • We look forward to gather feedback on raise, product & market as we gear for our Series A.
  • My fav desert : Old School Vanilla Scoop

Cheers

Abhi

LHannaford

Hi all,

I'm Liam Hannaford from Ibbaka. We are based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

We combine a deep understanding of pricing design with market segmentation and value creation. Our data analytics products provide insight to where the most impact can be made. On our Talent side, we have a Skill Profile Platform that helps individuals/organizations build, manage, and identify new skills while connecting with competency models and teams. We recently launched the world's first Value Pricing Dashboard the other week and can't wait to learn from ELEVATE.

Looking forward in understanding and learning how to accelerate our growth through ELEVATE and the learning resources.

Favourite dessert - Pavlova

NickZeckets
Participant

Hi, folks - Nick here from airtrafficcontrol.io where we've enabled human-specific personalization as a feature in any MarTech tool (like HubSpot!) thanks to machine learning. More opens, more clicks, more revenue, less time and spend.

I'm looking forward to hearing straight from HubSpot's marketing experts on building out a community-supported, product-led growth motion.

I'm a Type 1 Diabetic so desserts are rare, but watermelon's in season and a delight.

RitishReddy

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ritish and I am the Co-Founder of Zluri, a SaaS management platform for IT Teams. We help companies discover, manage and optimize their SaaS stack from a single dashboard. I am based in San Francisco, USA.

I am looking forward to learning from the experts on Inbound best practices to scale our business. My favourite dessert is Rasagulla 🙂

Regards,

Ritish

RCossar

Hello crew!

Thrilled to be here:)

My name is Rachel Cossar, from Boston. I am Co-Founder/CEO at Virtual Sapiens where we are leveraging machine learning technology to amplify human connection. With the increased dependency on video meetings to connect in meaningul and impactful ways, Virtual Sapiens becomes your very own sidekick. For anyone who wants to drive positive impact over video, VS provides live and post-call personalized feedback on essential communication skills. Our goal is to help individuals and teams feel more comfortable, confident and authentic on video so they can rise into their full professional potential. 

We are hoping to come out of Elevate with some sharpened tools and techniques to amp up our marketing strategy. 

Favorite dessert is ice cream:) 

StefanaSopco
Participant

My name is Stefana Sopco but everyone calls me Stef or Fana.

I am located in the Netherlands, originally from Romania.

Our startup/ scaleup Smartflow is a SaaS connected worker platform aiming for a full digitization of frontline operations. 

I hope ELEVATE will help me reach out new ideas of how I can position our B2B solution on the market in a more engaging, interesting manner. 

My favorite dessert is lava cake 😄 

WalterSilva
Participant

Hi Everyone!

My name is Walter and I am one of the founders of Titlespace, a Sydney-based property startup focused on changing the way conveyancing is done in Australia. I am very excited to be part of this group! 

Best

Walter

IBello

Hello Hubspot Community,

My Name is Iyabo Bello and I live in London United Kingdom.

The name of our startup is iKooK, iKooK is a platform where you can book a private chef to cook for you are home or any of your event. (www.ikook.co.uk).

We hope to get everything Elevate can offer us to run iKooK smoothly.

My favourite dessert is apple pie and grape.

Thanks,

Iyabo

ticopreneur

• Your name: Hello my name is Gustavo Jimenez, I'm from Costa Rica but I live in Mexico.
  • Where you are located: Zibata, El Marques, Querétaro, Mexico.
  • What your startup is: Real Estate and content and marketing agency
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE: extract the most of hubspot and the inbound techniques.
  • Your favorite dessert: Arroz con leche
RDeNicola

Robert DeNicola Jr.

Newton, MA

We are leveraging over 30 years of Barrett Technology's cutting robotics innovation to the make the most advanced upper extremity rehabiliation trainer for neurological insult (stroke, TBI, SCI, etc.).  We are revolutionizing how therapy is being delivered...pushing therapy gyms into the future much like Intutive revolutionzied the the surgical suite.

My hope it to share ideas, learn new things and possibly make us more fundable ASAP.

Apple pie!

Almir
Contributor

Hi there, I´m Almir Neves, https://www.linkedin.com/in/almirneves , CEO from hubkn, hubkn inc. We are from Brazil and our startups in bring AI and sales science for RevOps. My favorite dessert is Pudim, a kind of condensed milk flan.  Our goal with Elevate this year @cpieri is be ready to lunch our app at hubspot marketplace!

MarlaJeken
Participant

Hi all, I'm Marla from Margin 🌱

We're currently based in South Africa - soon moving to, and launching our company in Luxembourg, Europe. We're developing a SaaS platform where companies can manage, monitor, and report their sustainable and financial disclosures. We're making it easier for their stakeholders to understand, easily comply with regulations and enable industry benchmarking. Our goal is to get businesses to think more sustainably as we aim to enhance transparency between performance (financial) and sustainable data, and eradicate greenwashing in the process.

With ELEVATE, we hope to learn how to improve our sales/marketing processes, generate market traction, and raise awareness. 

Favorite dessert: Lemon meringue pie 🍰

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

enzopan

Hi everyone!

My name is Enzo and I lead the markting team of Abacum (www.abacum.io). We are a SaaS startup that helps finance teams automate and accelerate collaboration of their financial planning & analysis (FP&A) process. We are based out of sunny Barcelona but with an office in New York. 

I am very curious to learn about how other SMEs are doing their Sales & Marketing and how I can strategically organize   our marketing plans to be efficient and effective.

For dessert, I can eat tiramisu or mint chocolate ice cream every day (3x a day even!) Looking forward to interacting with you during the event!

Cheers!

AMalebranche

Hey Everyone!

I'm Alex Malebranche, Founder of PlaneAhead.

I currently live in Denver with my wife and 2 girls.

PlaneAhead is the first company of its kind, that takes full advantage of the termination of airline change fees. We track your purchased itinerary from the day you buy until take off. When the price of your ticket goes down, we automatically exchange the ticket and send you the airline credit from the change. We have gotten customers over $500 in credits back in one flight alone. Check out what we're doing at https://planeahead.us and hopefully we'll get some members out of all of you 🙂

I'm excited to build a network of fellow founders and get feedback on everything we're doing here at PlaneAhead.

My favorite dessert is anything with apples and cinnamon. Apple pie ✔️ Apple crumble ✔️ 

AJalloh
Participant

Hi, just joined the 6/22 cohort, and excited to be on board. Looking to help my company grow its Linen as a Service business, which eliminates laundry from your rental business. For dessert, how about a nice blue Stilton with cranberry preserve on a water cracker! My name is Alpha, I'm located in Milwaukee, and hoping to get a structured approach to being creative to delivering WOW.

SweetSassyCo

Hello! My name is Melissa Green. I'm the owner of Southern, Sweet & Sassy! We are a "Roast to Table" Coffee company. Military Spouse & Veteran-Owned! We are strictly eCommerce, but I'm located in SC. I hoping to obtain so much information that will help my start-up scale. Anything sweet and chocolate is my favorite dessert!