Email Marketing Tool

FCastillo
Participant

newsletter display in outlook

SOLVE

Hi,

I have a question because I don't understand well that how is it possible.

The last Newsletter I have made is created with templates, not with HTML / CSS and it cannot be seen in Outlook either.

I have an Accer Predator and on this pc if you can see the Newsletter, this is what I don't understand, how can you see it in my Outlook and not on the other pc?

When the two are Outlook that should look the same.

Please, if you can give me any hints, I don't know, but what I know.

Thank you very much

BR

Felix 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
FCastillo
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @MiaSrebrnjak Thanks for the answer, I found the problem.

Was in a small error of placement of the CSS, to put it directly in the line of code this worked.
This was the solution I found because Outlook sometimes don't read the CSS in the head and the external one.

Thank's

Cheers,

Felix 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
FCastillo
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @MiaSrebrnjak 

Thank you very much I have seen the article and the Blog but what I am looking for is not there.

A few weeks ago I made a Newsletter with a template that has hupspot and the rendering in my colleague's Outllok is bad but in my Outlook it is perfect.

There are two Laptops, an Acer predator and another is a Dell VOSTRO 5590.
now in Outlook of the Acer Predator the newsletter can be seen perfectly but in Outlook of the Dell Vostro the rendering is not seen correctly.

It is very simple because in one the rendering looks good and in the other the rendering is not seen correctly.

I hope you can help me please it may be that this something wrong configured.

BR

Felix 

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

I apologize for the delay here @FCastillo!

Does your colleague also have the exact same version of Outlook? Can you tell me which version that is? 

Here's an instruction on how to find your version of Outlook. 

Thank you!

Cheers, 

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

FCastillo
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @MiaSrebrnjak Thanks for the answer, I found the problem.

Was in a small error of placement of the CSS, to put it directly in the line of code this worked.
This was the solution I found because Outlook sometimes don't read the CSS in the head and the external one.

Thank's

Cheers,

Felix 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Glad you were able to solve it and thank you so much for sharing @FCastillo! It will help other users who might be facing a similar issue. 

Cheers, 

Mia

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @FCastillo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

You're right, there can be discrepancies between the appearance of the email in HubSpot compared to how it looks in your inbox. Emails can sometimes render differently becasue of the HTML and CSS standards that email clients use and these can also differ between versions of the same email client. 

HubSpot email templates actually do a pretty good job of supporting most email clients and their versions, as @mgoswick mentions in this Community article. 

There are a couple of tips you can follow to make sure the email loads correctly in most email clients, you can find them in this blog article. I hope this helps. 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team