Email Marketing Tool

Mainata
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

manage subscription types on subscription page

SOLVE

Hello folks,

is there any way to customize the subscription types on the landing page? By default, all are shown that we have created under the settings. However, we would like to be able to show and hide them freely depending on the landing page, e.g. for different countries or customer groups.

When I search under Design Manager, I always come to the end of the “email_subscriptions” module, but there is absolutely no way to make adjustments in this direction. The created subscription types are not displayed in any way.

Thanks for the help!

Best Regards
Mainata

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Mainata,

Yes and no, this is possible with the Manage preference groups Beta, however the subscription page can't be customized. There is one design only. (The product team is currently reviewing the request for better design options.)

If you want the beta, your customer success manager can ungate it for you, permitting you have a Marketing Hub Enterprise license.

Below Enterprise, I'm not aware of any clean solutions. You'd have to hide subscription types with brute force / JavaScript.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
LThomas13
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

If HubSpot could make it easier to customize the subscription preferences page, that would be ideal.  I have a client who has about 30 subscription types and she would like to group these in categories or have separate subscription preference pages for segmented contacts.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Mainata,

Yes and no, this is possible with the Manage preference groups Beta, however the subscription page can't be customized. There is one design only. (The product team is currently reviewing the request for better design options.)

If you want the beta, your customer success manager can ungate it for you, permitting you have a Marketing Hub Enterprise license.

Below Enterprise, I'm not aware of any clean solutions. You'd have to hide subscription types with brute force / JavaScript.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.