State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
ESmith77 on May 10, 2023
Hi all. Having some issues with the new programmable email templates. According to this info ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/guides/email/hubdb-crm-objects ) I should be able to query HubDB using contact properties. What I’m trying to read more
Accepted Solution
Participant
May 11, 2023 05:25
UPDATE: I spoke to customer support and was given access to this document which outlines some limitations of the programmable email beta: https://do...read more
Solved
Janae on April 17, 2023
Hello! We share monthly newsletters that include a roundup of all our published blogs, and our customers have asked if we can make these articles shareable on social from within the email. Is there a way within HubSpot to add a share opti read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 18, 2023 00:42
Hi @Janae , Yes, there is. For Tweets, you can follow this step by step guide: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-generate-click-to-tw...read more
Solved
ARidpath on February 03, 2022
Hello, I just received a message that my email has been stopped due to high bounce rate. I am only sending to opted in contacts, and I also used emailable to remove any bad email addresses before sending. I have created a hard bounce list. What do I read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 04, 2022 00:07
Hi @MGreen8 , This knowledge base article explains why your email sending might be suspended: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/why-is-my-e...read more
Solved
CChaudoir on January 10, 2022
I'm trying to find the email templates I've installed from the Marketplace and I have a few issues that I'm hoping someone can help me with: When I go to create an automated email, I cannot find the email templates I've installed from the Marke read more
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
January 12, 2022 03:11
Hi @CChaudoir , Templates you download from the Asset Marketplace should appear as an option in HubSpot when you choose to create a new email....read more
Solved
Mainata on October 28, 2021
Hello folks, is there any way to customize the subscription types on the landing page? By default, all are shown that we have created under the settings. However, we would like to be able to show and hide them freely depending on the landing p read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
October 28, 2021 07:53
Hi @Mainata , Yes and no, this is possible with the Manage preference groups Beta , however the subscription page can't be customized. There ...read more
BrendaR01 on October 05, 2021
On the web, There are many tools available for email extracting where some are free or paid. As an email marketer, Whenever I use a free email extractor I got Dought about my email security. I remembered, a long time ago exposed to email dat read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
October 13, 2021 03:52
Thanks for your suggestion @StjepanGrcic I am using a free email extractor of myemailverifier. I have checked the RevDrive chrome extension cool...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.