Email Marketing Tool

MEddy

Username in ALL CAPS

SOLVE

Hi does anyone know how to make a user's name title case and not all caps?

Two of our sales team accepted the HubSpot invitation and we are sending emails to customers on their behalf... but when they accepted they made their first and last name all caps. Now when I send an email on their behalf their name is all caps in the From field of the email.

I'm a super admin but unable to figure out how to change their names.

Thanks

Mike

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Username in ALL CAPS

SOLVE

Hi @MEddy,

The first name, and last name associated with a HubSpot user can only be changed by the user themselves. Users cannot make edits to other users' names, unfortunately.

The users would have to click on the profile picture in the top right corner and then click Profile & Preferences. This is where they can make the change: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/profile-and-preferences

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Username in ALL CAPS

SOLVE

Hi @MEddy,

The first name, and last name associated with a HubSpot user can only be changed by the user themselves. Users cannot make edits to other users' names, unfortunately.

The users would have to click on the profile picture in the top right corner and then click Profile & Preferences. This is where they can make the change: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/profile-and-preferences

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MEddy

Username in ALL CAPS

SOLVE

Thank you Karsten!