Email Marketing Tool

LBrisita
Contributor

Tracking Email Subscription Preferences Page

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how I can track page views on the Email subscriptions preference page that HubSpot provides.

From what I've seen, it doesn't seem to be possible. I think this is because the page is unique to the contact and not to our the HubSpot business account.

I'm wondering if anyone in the community has been able to figure out a clever way to track contact visitors.

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LBrisita,

As far as I know, this cannot be done. It would however be useful and you could request it from the product team by submitting a post to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community.

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Karen_Marketing
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @LBrisita 

Unfortunately, I have no solution to the problem. But I would like to add for Hubspot that in general it would be great to evaluate more on the subscriptions coming through the preference center to get insights on how/if users use it:

- How many users subscribe in a certain month via preference center to a certain subscription type?

- How many unsubscribe?

- How many unsubscribe from all subscription types via preference center?

Please upvote 😉

Regards

Karen

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LBrisita,

As far as I know, this cannot be done. It would however be useful and you could request it from the product team by submitting a post to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community.

The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.