Email Marketing Tool

MSt-OngeGerva

Retrieving forms entries from contact to send marketing e-mails

SOLVE

So here's our problem. We use HubSpot forms on our website on wich customers can choose between 5 (or choose 2-3-4 or all if they want) free digital products. The link to these products is sent with a marketing e-mail in HubSpot .
The thing is, we have to manually go to the contact page, look for the answers he gave to the forms and then go chose the correct email (or emailS) to send. It's very time consuming.

We would like to know if there's a way to retrieve the infos from the forms (like every answer individualy) to create a workflow that sends the correct email depending on the answers the contact gave.
Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MSt-OngeGerva,

This can be achieved with a contact-based workflow: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/create-workflows

Workflows are available in Professional subscriptions. In such a workflow, you would enroll contacts who submit this specific form, then branch on their selection. In each branch, you could send a different automated marketing email, corresponding to their selection.

The challenge here is how many possible combinations of choices there are. This number is too large to create a branch for each option. Without a developer and custom code, this can't be done unfortunately.

I know that it's not ideal but would it be an option to simply share all free digital products, even if not requested explicitly?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MSt-OngeGerva,

This can be achieved with a contact-based workflow: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/create-workflows

Workflows are available in Professional subscriptions. In such a workflow, you would enroll contacts who submit this specific form, then branch on their selection. In each branch, you could send a different automated marketing email, corresponding to their selection.

The challenge here is how many possible combinations of choices there are. This number is too large to create a branch for each option. Without a developer and custom code, this can't be done unfortunately.

I know that it's not ideal but would it be an option to simply share all free digital products, even if not requested explicitly?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.