Email Marketing Tool

MBailet
Participant

Personnalize emails images depending on a property

SOLVE

Hello all,

I want to send an email whose dynamic field is an image.

Depending on a contact property, the image automatically changes in the sent email.

Example: an SFR subscriber sees the SFR logo, a Free subscriber sees the Free logo ...

I tried to create a contact property of type Single_line and insert the url link of the source of my image / associated this property to a contact into it but it doesn't seem to work.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MBailet,

This can be achieved with smart content in your marketing emails, it does however require a Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/create-and-manage-smart-content-rules#add-smart-content-...

I'm not aware of any workarounds in the free CRM or Marketing Hub Starter. Here you would have to create separate recipients lists and separate emails.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MBailet,

This can be achieved with smart content in your marketing emails, it does however require a Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/create-and-manage-smart-content-rules#add-smart-content-...

I'm not aware of any workarounds in the free CRM or Marketing Hub Starter. Here you would have to create separate recipients lists and separate emails.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.