Email Marketing Tool

Zorik

Marketing email tracking setting - warning alert

SOLVE

Hi I am trying to send a marketing email and got the following warning: Some of your links contain HubSpot tracking parameters. These parameters will be overwritten. You should check your email source tracking settings.

The tracking settings leads me to settings - marketing - email , but there is no tab where I can set the tracking.. I am lost..

Thank you for any help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Zorik - you are correct about where to look, but as you state, this option appears to be missing in the free version leading me to believe you have to remove all parameters from your email links before you can send and those options are not available to you.  There is a similar thread about this here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Marketing-Tool/Won-t-let-me-send-a-clone-email-to-the-same-li... .

@sttang - As you were involved in that previous answer, would you be able to help us confirm our suspicion about the free version?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Zorik,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.
Hi @Ben_M @gabriel-nextiny @Mike_Eastwood, would you be able to share your thoughts?

Thanks,
Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Zorik - you are correct about where to look, but as you state, this option appears to be missing in the free version leading me to believe you have to remove all parameters from your email links before you can send and those options are not available to you.  There is a similar thread about this here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Marketing-Tool/Won-t-let-me-send-a-clone-email-to-the-same-li... .

@sttang - As you were involved in that previous answer, would you be able to help us confirm our suspicion about the free version?

0 Upvotes